Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_foxes_till_i_die

Season Ticket info / questions

Guest Mee-9

Think it might be a swipe card. Heard this idea been banded around abit.

Makes sense too, barcodes on the Real Madrid tickets aswell.

According to the guy that sold me my RM tickets it's a swipe card and it'll be posted out in a couple of weeks.

I hope they make a better job than the last swipe card fiasco a few years ago... I spent more time in that ticket office than I did watching the game.

They must of swapped mine at least 5 times, it worked for a few games then beep red light, then had to walk all the way back to the ticket office and join the queue with other frustrated fans :angry:

I hope they make a better job than the last swipe card fiasco a few years ago... I spent more time in that ticket office than I did watching the game.

They must of swapped mine at least 5 times, it worked for a few games then beep red light, then had to walk all the way back to the ticket office and join the queue with other frustrated fans :angry:

We've never had swipe cards have we? :S

Could someone with a student season ticket tell me what you actually need to get one? thanks

You need some kind of letter from the institution you're studying at that you'll be there for the whole season and not just for the first month after purchase or whatever.

I simply e-mailed the head of my faculty at university, she sent a letter to my home address and then showed them that when I went down to the ticket office.

Edit: Just so you know, a student card WON'T suffice.

The first time I tried to get one I just took that and it does say valid until July '12 but they wouldn't accept it, so don't bother trying.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know approximately how many Season Tickets we've sold so far? :dunno:

14,000ish.

:)

With nearly 14,000 already secured, Season Ticket sales are well up on the same stage last year, while recently-launched Membership packages should further strengthen the voice of the Blue Army, who will be counting down the days to the first home league game of the campaign against Reading on August 13.

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2398858,00.html

Scroll down a tad, its there :)

Well i sent the ticket office and email 2 days ago. They said the had a few problems, but they will send them out prior to the new season. In other words there not sure them selves just before the Reading game i think. :P

If this is the wrong thread i apologise ;)

Anyway I was unable to buy a season tickets for a number of reasons (money,college commitments) however I know that around christmas time the 2nd half season tickets come out

I was just wondering whether they will be around the £80 mark like last year or higher due to the price rises that have been enforced

Cheers

(sorry its a bit early to ask considering the season hasnt even started, just curious) :scarf:

Why o Why,.. Why we cant afford the ticket. The price of a particular ticket is equivalent to our weekly budget on the house.. :( Why o Why... ?? I think i would stick to the suggestion of other users, watching it in Rileys Fanzone which has a wide screen TV. But still aiming to watch it live. I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad..:(

Archived