Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the_foxes_till_i_die

Season Ticket info / questions

Where's my ST?

I know it's not needed until the 13th and I've read the OS statements so I don't need anyone to tell me that, but in all my years as an ST holder (30+) I've always had it in my grubby paws before the season actually starts regardless of if the first match is at home or away.....looking like that may not happen this year and although I'm still optimistic it will be choas this time next week if they haven't been dispatched,lets face it the ticket office via phone is a tedious and lenghty call at the best of times but with thousands of ST holders trying to get through the lines will go into meltdown. There are always mistakes made with the tickets as I have experienced in the past and the time to get those put right will be running short soon! :cry:

Can someone please let me know the contents of the envelope?

May sound stupid, but when i got it today, it had a the card in it, but the envelope looked like it had already been opened as it was re-stuck with tape.

:)

Fixture Card

£5 off Voucher for Of Fossils & Foxes

Letter Saying thanks for your support

a club leaflet

and the obvious swipe card+holder :thumbup:

Can anyone tell me if ticket Exchange exists this season where if you miss a game you can get friends or family a ticket for another game.

Last season I just took in used tickets into ticket office in Exchange for another home ticket. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if ticket Exchange exists this season where if you miss a game you can get friends or family a ticket for another game.

Last season I just took in used tickets into ticket office in Exchange for another home ticket. Thanks.

Yes it does mate, gold fixtures only, although someone I work with managed to trade up gold for platinum on seat exchange without charge last season.

Yes it does mate, gold fixtures only, although someone I work with managed to trade up gold for platinum on seat exchange without charge last season.

Thanks mate, I will miss a few games as i have a touring caravan.

Got mine,swipe card system won't be fully in use until the end of September apparently (and when it goes electronic it will be mayhem if the cards act the same as hotel room cards and get wiped by being in close proximity to a mobile phone!)

Yep!

Also I'm sure I heard people saying they'd been sent 3 or 4 copies of the same season ticket, they could so easily get their mates to sneak in whilst the machines aren't there.

On a lighter note who else felt the need to do a supermarket til style "Beep" as they walked past the steward on saturday?

Hi. Just been wondering, is the club doing the same thing as last season where if a season ticket holder misses a home game they can get an aditional ticket for another home game in the same class??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Just been wondering, is the club doing the same thing as last season where if a season ticket holder misses a home game they can get an aditional ticket for another home game in the same class??

I know they still do this. My question is, can you do it on the same day of the game? I won that Texaco Fantasy Football last year and have match hospitality and a unique tour awaiting me for the game against Brighton and saturday.

Obviously me and my don't need to use our season tickets on Saturday. We changed the tickets before, but we usually do it the previous home game before. For example, we missed Bristol City so we changed the tickets at the Reading game.

So, does anyone know if you can change them on the same day as the game/a few hours before?

how will they know if ive missed a game? ive just had a bloke glance at my card and let me every home game this season so far so i cant imagine they have a record of me attending or not.

When we changed ours, the girl behind the till (club shop) swipped the season ticket for the Bristol City game so we couldn't attend. However, as we've all seen, its just a man behind the turnstile who looks at the card and you get in the ground.

So, I was thinking when this happened. The turnstile man don't know your not supposed to be attending a match, and you could easily get two more tickets for whoever for, say, Derby at home, but make out you arn't attending Brighton on saturday. Then, because the turnstile man doesn't know you have 'deactivated' your season ticket card for the Brighton game, you could easily still get in and either watch the match in the concourse on tv/at the top of the stairs/just look for a spare seat etc

I think changing from a booklet was a really stupid move by the club because my above example could actually happen. The only way they can stop this is by installing machines in the turnstiles.

I know they still do this. My question is, can you do it on the same day of the game? I won that Texaco Fantasy Football last year and have match hospitality and a unique tour awaiting me for the game against Brighton and saturday.

Obviously me and my don't need to use our season tickets on Saturday. We changed the tickets before, but we usually do it the previous home game before. For example, we missed Bristol City so we changed the tickets at the Reading game.

So, does anyone know if you can change them on the same day as the game/a few hours before?

Yes you can, my nephew was ill and I gave his ST in at 1.30pm before the saints game, picked another game for the seat exchange, they just retain the ST until after the final whistle on the day or post it back to you.

Yes you can, my nephew was ill and I gave his ST in at 1.30pm before the saints game, picked another game for the seat exchange, they just retain the ST until after the final whistle on the day or post it back to you.

Thank you :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine,swipe card system won't be fully in use until the end of September apparently (and when it goes electronic it will be mayhem if the cards act the same as hotel room cards and get wiped by being in close proximity to a mobile phone!)

Anyone know if there's been any movement on the swipe card system being installed?

Hopefully someone will have found the 'ON' switch for the concourse TV's before my next visit as well. :rolleyes:

Anyone know if there's been any movement on the swipe card system being installed?

Someone on here posted that it was in September, but its obviously passed. I don't see how the club have progressed with the swipe cards. When I went entered the ground for the Derby match, the man behind the turnstile didn't even look at my season ticket card. I just like held it in the air and he opened the gate.

Wanting to use that seat exchange programme today. Anyone ever done it over the telephone? Can't make tonight's match with Watford. Just e-mailed the ticket office (because I can't come to the ground - 70 miles away to swap seats) and got an out of office reply :frusty:

Archived