Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Interested in being a Moderator?

We're currently on the lookout for a few new Moderators for Foxestalk in time for the new season..

You must be fair - be able to spot potentially damaging posts and be able to rectify situations fairly and maturely.

If you are interested please send a Private Message to me along with details of yourself and why you would be a good choice.

Also, there is no certainty we will be adding any new moderators, we'll only appoint someone if we feel they are the right person. This is just to get an idea of who would be interested. It also doesn't matter how long you've been here for, or how many posts you've clocked up..

No one applying younger than 18 like last time please :rolleyes:

Thanks.

I would like to have the chance to be a MOD

123430[/snapback]

Thats from someone that called all the Mods wankers a few weeks back lol:rolleyes::unsure::o:ermm:;)

123464[/snapback]

ARe you sure it was him? there are plenty of people who have done that recently :(

I would like to have the chance to be a MOD

123430[/snapback]

Thats from someone that called all the Mods wankers a few weeks back lol:rolleyes::unsure::o:ermm:;)

123464[/snapback]

ARe you sure it was him? there are plenty of people who have done that recently :(

123479[/snapback]

See 'Sciences' (aka stez) signiture ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wouldnt mind being a mod! Im on here most days, and read nearlly every post! Im not sure what people think of me but i know that i dont piss many people off!

That's annoyed me.

I'm pretty pissed off infact.

:angry:

Archived