Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Bad Manners...

Always loved early 80s ska, but seemed to avoid Bad Manners for some reason - don't know why. Anyway, just watched their tune "Walkin In The Sunshine" on youtube as remember my Sister watching it back in the early 80s. This is one of the most catchiest and amazing songs I've probably ever heard... one you could just dance to and dance to. Anyone else like them and what's their other stuff like??

hmm quite probably and there was a fun element about him - so it seemed with him picking up the lampshade at one point on the video ! Still better than fookin X-Factor - could just go back 30 odd years for some great music tbf.

Can't argue with that.

Hate the fuckers. Stayed in my old mans guest house about 20 years ago and trashed their rooms.

Blood and shit everywhere, literally. Never paid for the damage either, two bit, small time wanking cunts.

Archived