Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dusan

Blackpool

Hello .

First of all sorry for opening the subject but i have a question to ask u:

Coming from Serbia to watch Fosse's on Tuesday against Blackpool and really looking forward to it.How can i get some tickets ??I need 2 .Is there any chance to hustle some cheaper tickets for the game ???

Moderators can delete topic if they find it wrong .Any info's are welcomed .Pm me here or over mi Facebook account.

Thanks a bucnh!!!

Go to the ticket office before or on the day of game, the only deals yourll get, is to collect 10 packets of walkers cheese onion crisps,and you will get your ticket for £5 take the empty packs to the ticket office, hope I've been helpful mate,

lol

Go to the ticket office before or on the day of game, the only deals yourll get, is to collect 10 packets of walkers cheese onion crisps,and you will get your ticket for £5 take the empty packs to the ticket office, hope I've been helpful mate,

Awesome :crylaugh:

the guy is coming in from another country to watch our team and thats the help you give him.

what happens if he takes your advice and only allocates £10 for tickets spending the other on food, beer etc before he gets to the match.

OP depends on where you want to sit and how old you are/look (cheaper tickets for younger people and rarely challenged lol)

Prices

the guy is coming in from another country to watch our team and thats the help you give him.

what happens if he takes your advice and only allocates £10 for tickets spending the other on food, beer etc before he gets to the match.

OP depends on where you want to sit and how old you are/look (cheaper tickets for younger people and rarely challenged lol)

Prices

Shocking isn't it?

Its not even funny. We're not going to win any more 'best fans in the world' titles with help like that

Prices

Well at least he would have ate 10 packs of cheese and onion so he won't go hungry!!! What if he whent with your theory, brought a young persons ticket, and WAS challenged, at the turnstile, but earlier on that day he spent the rest of his money on gambling and whores?? Could you live with yourself moonie? I no I couldn't 

Well at least he would have ate 10 packs of cheese and onion so he won't go hungry!!! What if he whent with your theory, brought a young persons ticket, and WAS challenged, at the turnstile, but earlier on that day he spent the rest of his money on gambling and whores?? Could you live with yourself moonie? I no I couldn't 

23 going in as a under 22.. 19 going in as an under 18... how many times people done it on here.. especially away games when student tickets not offered etc..

your way only thing that CAN happen is to look a wierdo with 5 empty crisp packets and a five pound note...

but hey, you got to piss over the new guy seeking help.. all good yea.. :whistle:

Aaaahhh good old English humor.....

Never been to England before and i have never been to any ground so thats why i asked a question.I just didnt know how you do it when it comes to tickets,thats all.Been told last night in a pub that we can get U18s tickets and that no bodie will even check it at the gates so......Sorry for trouble.We going now to pick up tickets in hour time for north bank.

Thank u very much for everything.

23 going in as a under 22.. 19 going in as an under 18... how many times people done it on here.. especially away games when student tickets not offered etc..

your way only thing that CAN happen is to look a wierdo with 5 empty crisp packets and a five pound note...

but hey, you got to piss over the new guy seeking help.. all good yea.. :whistle:

Lighten up you geek

theres being funny and theres being a pr1ck.. you was the latter..

Thats being a **** is it??? ****ing hell you ain't been born!!

There's nothing funny about being a ****.

Oh, I love the insult, Fvck pig - so imaginative. rolleyes.gif

And whats it gotta do with you?

Hello .

First of all sorry for opening the subject but i have a question to ask u:

Coming from Serbia to watch Fosse's on Tuesday against Blackpool and really looking forward to it.How can i get some tickets ??I need 2 .Is there any chance to hustle some cheaper tickets for the game ???

Moderators can delete topic if they find it wrong .Any info's are welcomed .Pm me here or over mi Facebook account.

Thanks a bucnh!!!

how did you get on mate? if you're still about.

Archived