Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Cheap tickets for Blackpool.

got my 4th token today, in the form it says to got to the sun website to check availability and reserve tickets but I can see that option. Anybody else doing this, could you point me in the right direction. :/:thumbup:

got my 4th token today, in the form it says to got to the sun website to check availability and reserve tickets but I can see that option. Anybody else doing this, could you point me in the right direction. :/:thumbup:

You have to contact our ticket office directly but if you're P3 and 50 people who are P1 snap them up then you're paying full price.

You have to contact our ticket office directly but if you're P3 and 50 people who are P1 snap them up then you're paying full price.

Fair Enough, cheers for the reply :thumbup: I'll end up going either way, just thought I'd try my luck.

Fair Enough, cheers for the reply :thumbup: I'll end up going either way, just thought I'd try my luck.

Always worth a shot - if you have some mates who are P1 who aren't going then you could always see if they will get your tickets for you....

Archived