Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

LCFC fan made kits 12/13 (Poll Added)

57 members have voted

1. 1. Best Home Kit

• HEGGSY # 1
    • HEGGSY #25 (1)
    • AdamN #414
    • JACE_HOBBS #92
    • AdamN #97
    • JACE_HOBBS #133
    • Captain Shrapnel #147
    • Chrisuki #157
    • Chrisuki #168
    • Captain Shrapnel #187
    • JACE_HOBBS # 184
    • James18 #227
    • Xen #244
    • Ashley #256 (1)
    • Ashley #256 (2)
    • Chrisuki #314
    • Chrisuki #324
    • Chrisuki #326
    • Alexsz #346
    • Xen #370
  2. 2. Best Away Kit

• HEGGSY #1
    • HEGGSY #25 (1)
    • HEGGSY #25 (2)
    • JACE_HOBBS #92
    • JACE_HOBBS #133
    • Captain Shrapnel #147
    • JACE_HOBBS # 184
    • James18 #227
    • HEGGSY #238
    • Xen #244
    • Ashley #256 (1)
    • Ashley #256 (2)
    • Chrisuki #314
    • Chrisuki #324
    • Alexsz #346
    • AdamN #414
  3. 3. Best Third Kit

• JACE_HOBBS #133
    • FmFox #134 (various designs)
    • Captain Shrapnel #147
    • JACE_HOBBS #184
    • James18 #227 (1)
    • James18 #227 (2)
    • Xen #244
    • Chrisuki #314
    • Chrisuki #326
    • Alexsz #346
    • AdamN #414 (1)
    • AdamN #414 (2)

Exactly! It's hard to understand how some things are designed so badly when it doesn't cost the designer any more time or money to design something that looks good instead. I mean when it comes to something like football shirts, why should there be really good looking ones, and fugly ones when it takes roughly the same amount of time to do either one?

Which is proven by the efforts on here. Some on here have taken 30 minutes, if that, to create some excellent pieces.

Exactly! It's hard to understand how some things are designed so badly when it doesn't cost the designer any more time or money to design something that looks good instead. I mean when it comes to something like football shirts, why should there be really good looking ones, and fugly ones when it takes roughly the same amount of time to do either one?

Yeh I know. It's like they do shit ones on purpose just to take the piss out of the suckers who will buy one anyway!

Seen it happen so many times before haven't we? Seriously how did whoever designed this get a job designing football kits? seriously WTF were they thinking!?????

leicesterun8.jpg

That is hilarious lol Worse than Portsmouth's infamous 'TY' shirt.

EMAIL THE ****ING CLUB ASHLEY

We need something more radical. Lets have a protest about kits against Burnley. Anyone want to draw up some banners?

If anyone has a topps tiles City shirt lying at the very bottom of their chairty bag, dig it up and we can all throw them on the pitch in unison

:ph34r:

Which is proven by the efforts on here. Some on here have taken 30 minutes, if that, to create some excellent pieces.

Yeah! And these people aren't even being paid to do it!

Yeh I know. It's like they do shit ones on purpose just to take the piss out of the suckers who will buy one anyway!

lol Sad thing is, that's probably not far from the truth. I can picture them giggling, and making bets with each other to see who can make football fans wear the worst eyesore. I remember an interview with Pete Waterman where he said he made a bet with his mate to see who could get the worst song they could write the highest up the charts. One of the songs was that girl band doing the Muppets theme tune, but with lyrics on it. I'm pretty sure it was called "Don't Get Fresh With Me".

That is hilarious lol Worse than Portsmouth's infamous 'TY' shirt.

Oh yeah! That Portsmouth shirt was very nearly the most embarrassing football shirt I've ever seen. The winner of that award goes to Juventus' pink goalkeeper kit with blue muscles drawn on the front from about 10 years ago. I think it was probably designed to put strikers off when they were trying to shoot.

Oh yeah! That Portsmouth shirt was very nearly the most embarrassing football shirt I've ever seen. The winner of that award goes to Juventus' pink goalkeeper kit with blue muscles drawn on the front from about 10 years ago. I think it was probably designed to put strikers off when they were trying to shoot.

I can't find a picture of that Juve kit you refer to, but I'm prepared to bet that Kitchandro would cream himself over it... :ph34r:

Can't be worse than that Hull one

You're the one who loves man muscles lol

Pink is one of my pet hates. Horrible colour.

Haha :D

But you must be a fan of the strange decals and other bits and pieces. And it is an unusual original design to be fair...

And anyway, what's your beef with pink ya twat?! :P

This is what i personally would like to see for next season

lcfc123.png

Fvcking a! I was thinking about designing something myself for this new thread, and the blue one, and the white one are pretty much exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking of that style of collar, and the trim on the sleeves. The wide stripe up the side, as well! I love them! Simple, classic, tasty. Honestly, it's like you read my mind. You've done what I was imagining, and I didn't have to lift a finger! You've done them better than I would have, too. Thank you! :thumbup: I love the black one, as well, but I was thinking of doing something black and turquoise like the Fosse kit instead. I'm not marking you down for that, just saying that's pretty much the only thing that your psychic abilities didn't pick up. lol

Seriously, I think they're all brilliant and I wish I could buy all three.

Haha :D

But you must be a fan of the strange decals and other bits and pieces. And it is an unusual original design to be fair...

And anyway, what's your beef with pink ya twat?! :P

It's not quite red, it's not quite white, it's sort of inbetween, and some shades look a bit orange. It's trying to be a load of different colours, like Michael Jackson.

So if you think about it, if you like pink, you're a paedo.

I like the black part of that kit and that's as far as it goes. I'm the anti-Jacko.

Fvcking a! I was thinking about designing something myself for this new thread, and the blue one, and the white one are pretty much exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking of that style of collar, and the trim on the sleeves. The wide stripe up the side, as well! I love them! Simple, classic, tasty. Honestly, it's like you read my mind. You've done what I was imagining, and I didn't have to lift a finger! You've done them better than I would have, too. Thank you! :thumbup: I love the black one, as well, but I was thinking of doing something black and turquoise like the Fosse kit instead. I'm not marking you down for that, just saying that's pretty much the only thing that your psychic abilities didn't pick up. lol

Seriously, I think they're all brilliant and I wish I could buy all three.

Haha, that's some spooky Mystic Meg kinda sh*t going on right there! I can also tell you the Lottery numbers for tomorrow they are 7, 13, 21, 28, 34, 42.. All joking aside i think i now need to put those numbers on lol

Cheers for the comments on the shirts :)

It's not quite red, it's not quite white, it's sort of inbetween, and some shades look a bit orange. It's trying to be a load of different colours, like Michael Jackson.

So if you think about it, if you like pink, you're a paedo.

I like the black part of that kit and that's as far as it goes. I'm the anti-Jacko.

lol That makes perfect sense to me! I've suddenly gone off the colour pink. Not that I was a big fan of it before, mind. I never realised it before, but as it turns out, most girls are paedos.

Haha, that's some spooky Mystic Meg kinda sh*t going on right there! I can also tell you the Lottery numbers for tomorrow they are *, *, *, *, *, *.. All joking aside i think i now need to put those numbers on lol

Cheers for the comments on the shirts :)

I was a bit spooked when I saw them, but in a good way. I wish you hadn't shared tomorrow's lottery numbers. I never play it, but I'm going to have to tomorrow, now. I'd be fairly gutted if I didn't and those numbers came up. If you guessed right, we'll have to share the winnings, now. Maybe everyone else reading this will want a piece of the action, too. We'll probably all end up with a £20 note each. I've actually censored the lottery numbers just in case. lol

No worries, mate :thumbup:

I was a bit spooked when I saw them, but in a good way. I wish you hadn't shared tomorrow's lottery numbers. I never play it, but I'm going to have to tomorrow, now. I'd be fairly gutted if I didn't and those numbers came up. If you guessed right, we'll have to share the winnings, now. Maybe everyone else reading this will want a piece of the action, too. We'll probably all end up with a £20 note each. I've actually censored the lottery numbers just in case. lol

No worries, mate :thumbup:

Share it with FT?? HELL NO IT'S MINE, ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! (but if i don't put them numbers on and someone else does and wins i want a cut!) haha

Oh go on then one more!

Yes it's the Puma generic template we see with a few teams but lets face it if we do end up with Puma we will still have a generic template, we ain't gonna get special treatment so if this did end up as our kit hell i'd take it still!

lcfcjoppy2.png

Archived