Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

Ticket Priority Arrangements 2012/3

I renewed my season tickets today and asked if having a season ticket gets you priority even if you did no away games the previous season. The answer is yes, no difference to last season other than games attended being replaced by points for this season.

So all season ticket holders will be priority 3 unless they have enough points to qualify for a higher status.

i think it should be first come gets them, it would be fairer to the people who cant get a season ticket because of work or cant get to alot of away game.

the only time maybe do the priority list is when we play a big game like chelsea and man city in fa cups and that.

lol So we should only do priority for the games in which we get allocated 6,000+?!

The priority is needed for when we get a poor allocation, such as Norwich or if we were to draw a non-league side in the FA Cup 3rd round for example.

• 5 weeks later...

First time that I've been priority. Does anybody know if I need to take my ticket stubs into the ticket office or will they automatically update it onto their system?

I'd certainly hang on to them as they are not very competent at recording the details.

First time that I've been priority. Does anybody know if I need to take my ticket stubs into the ticket office or will they automatically update it onto their system?

You should have no issues as they should have recorded everything but as Davies says keep the stubs, my mate had to produce hers last year to prove priority 1 even though she attended 17 matches so they missed at least five or six.

I'd certainly hang on to them as they are not very competent at recording the details.

Such a simple thing for the ticketing software to do and yet they give the job to lumbering retard with a packet of crayons and no apparent understanding of the job, counting or English.

Such a simple thing for the ticketing software to do and yet they give the job to lumbering retard with a packet of crayons and no apparent understanding of the job, counting or English.

I think it's a lack of interest / training on what they're supposed to do rather than how to do it.

As I said to Jim in my last email everything I contact them about be it ticket prices, purchases etc there is always a problem from inadequate responses (totally missing what I'm after) to lost tickets. 5 times in the last 2 seasons I've arranged to collect tickets and 3 times they weren't there, posting laughingly seems to be a more secure option..

I dread having to have anything to do with them.

• 1 month later...

Thought i would clarify for anybody still interested. Rang up just now as i hadn't got the amount of points that i should have, the woman sorted that. I then asked whether non-st holders who had been to 13/14 games would get priority and she said no, unless you're a member then non st holders HAVE to wait till general sale, regardless of having been to 1 or 20 away games. IMO that is fair, ST should give you priority i think. Having said that i can see the other view as well. I was also wondering do you think you will be able to book online? Because last year i could book on the first day online whereas to ring it would have to be the wednesday (3rd day)?

Archived