Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Nostalgic Songs

I heard '1979' by The Smashing Pumpkins for the first time in years yesterday and can't stop listening to it now. Takes me right back to being a kid and having no worries, just playing about in the street getting up to no good like you were supposed to. Makes me kind of sad now actually :(

I've recently starting getting into Marc Bolan. I've always known who he was, a superb singer and an excellent songwriter, and always known most of his songs, but recently I got his album and now listen to him all the time. Gone straight in as one of my favourite artists!

And now I seem to hear him all over! The advert for Carling now plays '20th Centurary Boy', 'I Love To Boogie' is played on another advert, I was in the pub Friday night and 'I Love To Boogie' was played, which is wierd considering all the music (most of it is poor) from nowadays that is constantly played.

Anyway, I've mentioned this because I think I have been missing out for years. Nostalgic and everything...

God Bless. RIP. Hero.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived