Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knowlesy10

Paul gallagher Flag?

All credit for this brilliant idea goes to

DanNDH88

It was his idea but just in-case people may not have seen the post, and being the circumstances, I think it deserved its own thread so please do not remove!

The idea is that maybe a forum member could get a flag designed in tribute to Gallagher and his families unfortunate loss of their baby boy.

Obviously it would be down to forum members to chip in and donate, I would be happy to donate that is for sure, (although i wont be at the Leeds game)

so i was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where to get it made, who could make it, and last but not least step up to the plate to make it?

Or would it be a possibility for the foxes talk forum to set up a separate donation button, and the forum make it?

Like i said under the circumstances we should support the team (as billy sharp was supported by his club)

Foxes stick together!

Please do not remove!

I'm up for it and I'm going to Leeds.

Who's had something like this made before - I saw barmyflags.co.uk

Are they any good?

Just checking the websites, i cant really tell as ideally i think a personal design page would be good, rather than just a template as it is more likely to be disappointing when it arrives!

Nice one - I'll give a call at lunch - get prices and availability etc

You should perhaps check with Leeds they accept flags (notoriously bad stewards there), if they do you will need a fire safety certificate also.

Anybody got an LCFC contact who could help with that?

That's a ****ing stupid idea.

You have no right to spread the news about another mans grief, that is at Gallaghers discretion. Offer your condolences in the other thread and go no further with it.

I heard a story recently about a little boy whose younger brother died at school. Before his parents could even tell him the boy about his brother he had messages of RIP, etc on his wall on Facebook. People like that **** me off. Keep your nose out, or at least afford the poor bastard some privacy.

You have no right to spread the news about another mans grief, that is at Gallaghers discretion. Offer your condolences in the other thread and go no further with it.

I heard a story recently about a little boy whose younger brother died at school. Before his parents could even tell him the boy about his brother he had messages of RIP, etc on his wall on Facebook. People like that **** me off. Keep your nose out, or at least afford the poor bastard some privacy.

They have posted it on twitter, and thanked fans for their ongoing support... Hardly discretion..

Can you please stop telling people what they can or cannot remove. We'll decide that.

I appreciate the sentiment, but just chill a bit.

... I didnt tell anyone "what they can or cannot remove" I said please dont... Sorry :rolleyes:

Not sure where you are coming from with this, Hayley tweeted it last night with hash tags as well.

But what do others think - happy to go with the majority

Not sure where you are coming from with this, Hayley tweeted it last night with hash tags as well.

I'm aware of that, but that is their choice, their discretion.

I know if i was in their position i wouldn't want this news to be taken on by grief merchants and given more exposure.

I'm aware of that, but that is their choice, their discretion.

I know if i was in their position i wouldn't want this news to be taken on by grief merchants and given more exposure.

Sorry let me just define Discretion for you. "Discretion - The freedom to decide what should be done in a particular situation."

They posted it on the intenet and THANKED PEOPLE FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

So as lobsterboyuk said, dont really know where your coming from...

Old sheet, fabric paint, take a chance the Leeds stewards won't chuck it out if they do cause a stink and put them in a bad light.

Jumpers for goalposts like!

<p>

<br />

Old sheet, fabric paint, take a chance the Leeds stewards won't chuck it out if they do cause a stink and put them in a bad light.<br />

<br />

Jumpers for goalposts like!<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

Agreed it doesn't have to be a £100 flag. It's the gesture itself. I would make one myself but I'm not really creative enough plus I'm away at the w/e so can't make Leeds.

Nice sentiment however I've offerd my condolences via twitter. If you are serious about doing something it maybe worth running it by the gallaghers or maybe even the club just incase its frowned upon

Sorry let me just define Discretion for you. "Discretion - The freedom to decide what should be done in a particular situation."

They posted it on the intenet and THANKED PEOPLE FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

So as lobsterboyuk said, dont really know where your coming from...

Posted on the internet for the benefit of their followers/Leicester fans.

What you are planning to do is the equivalent of shouting SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS in the middle of the street alerting neighbours and dogs. It's more about attention and feeling like you have done a good deed rather than genuinely feeling for them.

If you cannot see where i'm coming from then that's a shame. I just don't think it's on.

<p>

<br />

Posted on the internet for the benefit of their followers/Leicester fans.<br />

<br />

What you are planning to do is the equivalent of shouting SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS in the middle of the street alerting neighbours and dogs. It's more about attention and feeling like you have done a good deed rather than genuinely feeling for them.<br />

<br />

If you cannot see where i'm coming from then that's a shame. I just don't think it's on.<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

I think the flag is a good idea, but I do see where your coming from.

Posted on the internet for the benefit of their followers/Leicester fans.

What you are planning to do is the equivalent of shouting SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS in the middle of the street alerting neighbours and dogs. It's more about attention and feeling like you have done a good deed rather than genuinely feeling for them.

If you cannot see where i'm coming from then that's a shame. I just don't think it's on.

I understand where your coming from and obviously it would be put to the gallaghers, i would tweet hayley myself, but it looks unlikely we can get one anyway! But i can promise you 100000000000000% that there will be a song sung in tribute to him, its obvious.

Knowlesy 10 said "please do not remove", - seems like a request to me, not a demand!

cheers :thumbup:

Archived