Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knowlesy10

Paul gallagher Flag?

I know some people think this is a bit crass but let's think about the other side of this. Both of them have made it very public, Gally is aware that lot of fans don't like him as a footballer and would prefer it if he didn't play for us again -me included.

Would doing nothing just make him think we don't give a toss about his personal loss as well and we can't distinguish between football and a huge personal tragedy.

I for one fully support a tasteful message on a banner and hope Bert can get it sorted. I would also encourage every fan to chant his name, it's the only way we can let him know this terrible event puts football into insignificance. If it's done I hope every single fan at the game joins in.

I hope you can do it bert, what i would reccomend though as a gesture is just to tweet one of the family members possibly just incase they really would not like it to be done!

I would be happy to donate as stated.

I wont be at the game anyway so if anyone can get in contact with anyone close to them and would like it to go ahead, would love to see what the flag/banner looks like.

And also i agree it should say something like "Thinking of the gallaghers" Rather than any personal names.

Lee :thumbup:

Has anyone tweeted them or tried to ask?

Its only polite, if not i can.

Are you obsessed with me or something? Any time i post you seem to pop out with some snidey remark.

I think i made a good point, similar to several other posters in this thread.

Nope just like winding up trolls.

Has anyone got any further?

Only reason i mention it is the statement released by nigel pearson stating "Gally has been overwhelmed by the support he and his family have recieved"

And also marshall wore a tribute shirt on monday... (wouldnt of done it if requested not too)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived