Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

The Big Match Live ITV4

I was there with a couple of mates. My dad ran a dog over on the way out of London. An immense day. The dog survived but was a bit shaken up, like Mr. McDonald.

It was at Oldham

Missed it. Never knew these games were on. 8am too early on a Saturday. Looked to see if it was repeated but only can see cricked on. I doubt it will be on catch up TV.

I'm wrong it is on catch up. Only highlights. Thought it was the whole game.

Guest MattP

Missed it. Never knew these games were on. 8am too early on a Saturday. Looked to see if it was repeated but only can see cricked on. I doubt it will be on catch up TV.

It's on now on the +1 channel mate.

City v Burnley was 0-0. The Derby v Fulham game which is also on is the more interesting one. The match was abandoned after 88 minutes due to Derby fans prematurely invading the pitch celebrating avoiding relegation. The league decided the result should stand as Fulham had to win because we drew and they were losing 1-0 at the time. Very controversial incident and Fulham fans are still very upset about it and still think their game should have been replayed. Just been chatting with one of them on the Orange boards and had to calm him down and assure him there was no chance of Derby fans ever doing anything like that to help us. It'll be interesting to see what they say about it on the big match

Anyone tune in to Liverpool TV to see our fabulous 1-4 home defeat in 2001 earlier?

Lee Marshall at right-back, Trevor Benjamin on the left wing, Dennis Wise and Matt Jones in central midfield and Ade Akinbiyi blazing over and wide from all angles.

What a side we had, can't believe we went down.

• 1 month later...

Archived