Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

The Big Match Live ITV4

Fulham v Leicester, Craven Cottage 1983.

Starts at 8AM. I wasnt even born then but I will still watch it. Ian Wilson scores the winner with 10,000 Leicester behind the goal my dad just text me this! :)

Enjoy.

How it all ended that year !!

Second Division

Queens Park Rangers were champions with Wolverhampton Wanderers and Leicester City also promoted to the First Division. Rotherham United, Burnley and Bolton Wanderers were relegated to the Third Division. It was another blow for Bolton, who had been relegated from the First Division three years earlier.

Charlton Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers both came within hours of going bankrupt but were both saved by respective new owners.

Leicester City's promotion was appealed against by Fulham after their final day match against Derby County was stopped with more than a minute to play due to a pitch invasion. Fulham's appeal was eventually rejected and Leicester City's promotion was confirmed.

drama to the end !! :scarf:

How it all ended that year !!

Second Division

Queens Park Rangers were champions with Wolverhampton Wanderers and Leicester City also promoted to the First Division. Rotherham United, Burnley and Bolton Wanderers were relegated to the Third Division. It was another blow for Bolton, who had been relegated from the First Division three years earlier.

Charlton Athletic and Wolverhampton Wanderers both came within hours of going bankrupt but were both saved by respective new owners.

Leicester City's promotion was appealed against by Fulham after their final day match against Derby County was stopped with more than a minute to play due to a pitch invasion. Fulham's appeal was eventually rejected and Leicester City's promotion was confirmed.

drama to the end !! :scarf:

A couple of my brothers were at the Derby game.

"heres one way to spend a saturday afternoon down by the river. Mind you, you'll need a black labradore and a jack russel terrier to make it worth while. and thats what you call making a big splash." better then ian stringers commentery. :ph34r:

T'was a great day out. We had some great London days away around that period. This being one, Orient being another. Only missed two games that season as a kid. Can't afford that level of fanaticism these days even as a working adult !!!

Fulham v Leicester, Craven Cottage 1983.

Starts at 8AM. I wasnt even born then but I will still watch it. Ian Wilson scores the winner with 10,000 Leicester behind the goal my dad just text me this! :)

Enjoy.

You`ve just made me feel very old. :D

I was a 12 year old kid who had been going on and off for a few years. At school there were only 2 City fans as I live in Atherstone. But this game got me hooked for life! What a side we had apart from Tommy English who was crap.

I was a 12 year old kid who had been going on and off for a few years. At school there were only 2 City fans as I live in Atherstone. But this game got me hooked for life! What a side we had apart from Tommy English who was crap.

Very true. :)

Archived