Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
svensson

Speculation about Vassells injury.....

I have a friend who was at The Belfry, apparantly Vassell is a regular and plays most days. A conversation was overheard and the result was that because of too much golf, Darius put his recovery from injury back 6 weeks... Now I am by know means ITK or profess to be, just putting it out there..

I have a friend who was at The Belfry, apparantly Vassell is a regular and plays most days. A conversation was overheard and the result was that because of too much golf, Darius put his recovery from injury back 6 weeks... Now I am by know means ITK or profess to be, just putting it out there..

Did he see Martin?

He picked up the injury in the game against West Ham, the game after Sven got the sack.

erm do you not understand? IF he hadnt played so much golf whilst he was recovering, he would have been back 6 weeks sooner and available for the run in.

erm do you not understand? IF he hadnt played so much golf whilst he was recovering, he would have been back 6 weeks sooner and available for the run in.

Im was saying that he had an 'Injury' as soon as Sven left and barely featured again. Meaning he was only playing for Sven and not 100% LCFC

And as you said ' I am by know means ITK or profess to be '

So I didnt take it that seriously anyway, and put in my own input

' by know means ' lol

Im was saying that he had an 'Injury' as soon as Sven left and barely featured again. Meaning he was only playing for Sven and not 100% LCFC

And as you said ' I am by know means ITK or profess to be '

So I didnt take it that seriously anyway, and put in my own input

' by know means ' lol

Fair enough, I think you need to clarify your point a little better when you post, it made no sense. Thanks for pointing out my grammatical errors, reall really apprecaite it. what a clever little man you must be.

Fair enough, I think you need to clarify your point a little better when you post, it made no sense. Thanks for pointing out my grammatical errors, reall really apprecaite it. what a clever little man you must be.

Maintaining internet hatred

What a pathetic little douche you must be

Surely you must know how things work on this forum, people write in hundreds of little branches off a topic starter, and it goes from there.

Im not looking for an argument with you on the internet, so don't bother. Delete this clutter from the topic if you want to mods

Maintaining internet hatred

What a pathetic little douche you must be

Surely you must know how things work on this forum, people write in hundreds of little branches off a topic starter, and it goes from there.

Im not looking for an argument with you on the internet, so don't bother. Delete this clutter from the topic if you want to mods

How can you have a discussion when it only makes sense in the posters head? More to the point why insult me ? you are a walking hypocrite. What does Douche mean anyway too many american films and sitcoms?

I am sure the mods will do whats best for the site.

As for pointing out other folks mistakes, does it make you feel big and clever? Does it make up for other insecurities in your life..

How can you have a discussion when it only makes sense in the posters head? More to the point why insult me ? you are a walking hypocrite. What does Douche mean anyway too many american films and sitcoms?

I am sure the mods will do whats best for the site.

As for pointing out other folks mistakes, does it make you feel big and clever? Does it make up for other insecurities in your life..

lol

Sounds like you have some issues

Well buddy, I only insulted you after you responded to my off the cuff comment in a derogatory manor, and pointed out a mistake Ive seen other people do similar, and get the same kind of response; but their reaction was nothing like yours

I'l just block you if you want m8, i cba with this

Not claiming to be in the know or anything but I heard this.

Darius Vassell could not have been playing golf as he has a genetic abnormality which prevents him from raising his left arm above shoulder height.

Vassell is very professional so I doubt this would be true. Potentially he made it worse playing golf once, but im sure he would stop playing if he knew it posed that risk. I think he will come back to haunt us, can see him wearing a forest or Derby shirt next season

Vassell is very professional so I doubt this would be true. Potentially he made it worse playing golf once, but im sure he would stop playing if he knew it posed that risk. I think he will come back to haunt us, can see him wearing a forest or Derby shirt next season

God, I hope not, i'd never hear the end of it on the Orange chatboards. The Forest fans aren't so bad but the Sheep? Nooooooooo

Archived