Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc-max

Swapping Kop and Family Stand

All you who seem to have a problem using the internet:

This is a 'Search box'. You can find the search box in the upper right section of each and every page on this site.

13042180.png

Its function is to quickly scan the forum on your behalf looking at a keyword to see if there has already been two hundred and eighteen threads identical to the one you were about to post. One simply needs to type in some key words.

Obviously it is a high-skilled task and should not be used by those with a Paddington Bear-like brain. DO NOT type Foxestalk into it, you will break the forum.

All you who seem to have a problem using the internet:

This is a 'Search box'. You can find the search box in the upper right section of each and every page on this site.

13042180.png

Its function is to quickly scan the forum on your behalf looking at a keyword to see if there has already been two hundred and eighteen threads identical to the one you were about to post. One simply needs to type in some key words.

Obviously it is a high-skilled task and should not be used by those with a Paddington Bear-like brain. DO NOT type Foxestalk into it, you will break the forum.

Jesus, get over yourself . So,someone's posted something that's been on here before . Bound to happen

Given the multiple threads and nothing happening and new member joining. It's so clicky. I might start a Maynard thread just to give you some entertainment.

Close the laptop,down and get some fresh air

Do you think that the Kop and Family Stand should swap places as a attempt to create a better atmosphere at the KP i think it makes sense to move kids away from the away fans where there is bound to be alot of swearing coming from the away fans. i also think there will be a much better atmosphere if put right next to the away fans. Thoughts?

theres alot of swearing in the family stand anyway :thumbup:

Too much hate and not enough Cheese and Onion cobs...

I think Raj might've stumbled onto the new LCFC slogan this year

Jesus, get over yourself . So,someone's posted something that's been on here before . Bound to happen

Given the multiple threads and nothing happening and new member joining. It's so clicky. I might start a Maynard thread just to give you some entertainment.

Close the laptop,down and get some fresh air

The word is 'clique' - and yes I only interact with a small number of people on this site because the rest of them, as you have graciously demonstrated, have scabs on their nuckles and bits of grass hanging from their lips.

The word is 'clique' - and yes I only interact with a small number of people on this site because the rest of them, as you have graciously demonstrated, have scabs on their nuckles and bits of grass hanging from their lips.

Nice, bet you made the school debating team

Do you think that the Kop and Family Stand should swap places as a attempt to create a better atmosphere at the KP i think it makes sense to move kids away from the away fans where there is bound to be alot of swearing coming from the away fans. i also think there will be a much better atmosphere if put right next to the away fans. Thoughts?

the reason all new grounds have the away and home fans apart is for safety, so wont happen im affaird but would be good :)

Archived