Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc-max

Swapping Kop and Family Stand

Do you think that the Kop and Family Stand should swap places as a attempt to create a better atmosphere at the KP i think it makes sense to move kids away from the away fans where there is bound to be alot of swearing coming from the away fans. i also think there will be a much better atmosphere if put right next to the away fans. Thoughts?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I've said before, I doubt it would work. Newer grounds don't create that much of an atmosphere, even look at Arsenal. We need to be on top of the players, especially the away team.... Can you edit your letter and ask Top to rebuild Filbert Street? :ph34r:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat me to it.

Because that approach doesn't improve post counts.

Oooooh, look, I wasn't taking it out on the OP, its just a thread about this seems to pop up every other week, that's all. :)

Daggers has broken the thread! lol

As for this idea, saying we've heard it all before in English doesn't seem to work so I have compiled the same response in French and Spanish.

Ce n'est pas la première fois que j'entends cette histoire!

iYa conozco la historia!

Thank you and you're welcome.

Merci et ne rien.

Gracias y de nada.

It would be great if he turned up at the Euros.

Would certainly stop the death rumors for 1 summer! Anybody know when the new kit is being shown or would it be best if I started a new thread?

I've swapped Kop for Family stand (N1) because L1 is sold out, N1 is the next nearest to the away fans and is a little less cheaper for an under 18 and for an adult a brilliant price, if you really want to sit in N1 you could book your season ticket through the websites ticket office, they won't put you on a 'waiting list' then...i really hope an atmosphere can get started in N1 this season!

Archived