Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc-max

Swapping Kop and Family Stand

i sit in L1 and although the atmosphere is decent i think it would be a good idea to move the kop to the family stand to give it more atmosphere and to intimidate the away fans, nothing better than silencing opposition fans and send shivers up the spines of away teams

FCC?

Fans Consultative Committee.

The club is spending money on turning the North Stand into a 'family experience", so the chances of the Kop swapping with it are slimmer than Vicky Beckham.

Whilst the continued new threads about this can seem frustrating to "regulars or old hands" on the site.

I dont think we can blame them for raising (what is to them) a new idea or concern, especially one that is positive and makes sense. Ideally, rather than another moaning "not this again" perhaps just a link to the last discussion would suffice.

It is certainly interesting to me that the change suggestion is continually raised by newer posters i understand (from reading the previous topics) why we more than likely will never see the change, nevertheless i find it interesting that so many people would like to see the change, and to me it makes sense.

as far as im concerend people should continue to raise this topic...and let the club know their thoughts, certainly, with its current set up the club will not be making the change, but decision makers change...and if you believe that something is the right thing, then keep on speaking for it. :thumbup:

edit * wow thats a lot of "change"

edit2... teehee - "save changes" :)

Well said Oz

All you Forum snobs who criticise people who repeat a thread, please remember that this might be the first time someone is seeing such a thread. Not everyone has been a member on here for years and no they dont have to read over the entire back catalogue of threads as part of their training.

If you dont want to comment dont open it up, stop being part of some 'Clique' that jumps on the back of people with "OHHH I see another Maynard marathon" or '"is this another Heskey thread"

With regards the family stand, come on in. Me, my son, brother and couple of mates, have been at the back near the away fans for a few seasons now. Occasionally the atmosphere has got rather good. In fact when games have good atmospheres it tends to be when the L block and the Family end have a good go at the away fans (verbally) together. You are welcome.. just don't let me catch you in my seat when I arrive though!!!!!!

heres an idea. you want to sit near the away fans? go to l block? failing that k block? no need to swap anything around, not that it will ever happen anyway. those who wish to sit in silence in the kop or elsewhere do so!

All you Forum snobs who criticise people who repeat a thread, please remember that this might be the first time someone is seeing such a thread. Not everyone has been a member on here for years and no they dont have to read over the entire back catalogue of threads as part of their training.

All you who seem to have a problem using the internet:

This is a 'Search box'. You can find the search box in the upper right section of each and every page on this site.

13042180.png

Its function is to quickly scan the forum on your behalf looking at a keyword to see if there has already been two hundred and eighteen threads identical to the one you were about to post. One simply needs to type in some key words.

Obviously it is a high-skilled task and should not be used by those with a Paddington Bear-like brain. DO NOT type Foxestalk into it, you will break the forum.

It would appear Daggers beat me to it.

surely it would be much easier to move the away stand to the other corner next to SK1, then there would be no need to move the kop opr the family stand.

Seeing as the current away corner has the physical ability to segregate already in place, is located near to where the fans travelling by coach will be dropped off and picked up, and the police cells are located in that section, it's not going to happen.

This will probably upset Weller in Tights, but the subject has been repeatedly discussed ever since moving from Filbert St, which per-dates the forum. I believe the club even went as far as telling us fans at the time of the reasoning behind locating the away fans in that corner.

Its a great idea and it needs a petition to be started.

We could also improve the pre match music to increase the matchday experience.

And also serve cheese cobs...

could be seen as missiles.

Prefer Cheese and Onion cobs.

As for switching the kop and family stand, I do not want the Sun in my eyes.

Time this thread was closed and the subject NEVER to be mentioned again.

Unless your talking about cobs........... :smile:

I like the cut of your jib. I'm in.

All you who seem to have a problem using the internet:

This is a 'Search box'. You can find the search box in the upper right section of each and every page on this site.

13042180.png

Its function is to quickly scan the forum on your behalf looking at a keyword to see if there has already been two hundred and eighteen threads identical to the one you were about to post. One simply needs to type in some key words.

Obviously it is a high-skilled task and should not be used by those with a Paddington Bear-like brain. DO NOT type Foxestalk into it, you will break the forum.

'Kop' cannot be searched for as it's less than 4 letters. :ph34r:

Archived