Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staff

Foxestalk 5 a side 1st July - Post any queries in here.

Hi,

I've just been reading your post about organising a game of 5-a-side and wanted to draw your attention to http://toepoke.co.uk.

I've been organising my weekly game of 5-a-side for over 10 years and it takes away 90% of the hassle involved.

Apologies if this post seems spammy, honestly just trying to help out.

Ta,

Phil

In the interests of transparency I am a user of toepoke.

How is this working after we get to 30 people?

Is it the first 30 are in and whoever puts there name down after 30, then that are in incase someone drops out?

I should worry about that when you get a definite 30 but the answer is subs and if you get to 36 you have 6 a side etc.

How is this working after we get to 30 people?

Is it the first 30 are in and whoever puts there name down after 30, then that are in incase someone drops out?

I should worry about that when you get a definite 30 but the answer is subs and if you get to 36 you have 6 a side etc.

if there's 36: will just have 1 sub, if there's 42 will have 2 subs etc; teams just have to sort out their team fairly so everyone gets an opportunity

if there's 36: will just have 1 sub, if there's 42 will have 2 subs etc; teams just have to sort out their team fairly so everyone gets an opportunity

The teams are sorted by a draw when all the names are confirmed.

Are all the players thus far young, fit things?

I wouldn't mind playing but am carrying a bit of timber lol and don't wanna be completely shown up??

CCF

Who cares if you get shown up? Just come for a laugh if nothing else.

Are all the players thus far young, fit things?

I wouldn't mind playing but am carrying a bit of timber lol and don't wanna be completely shown up??

CCF

In the last game there was a mix so you'll be fine mate

From my experience it's best to do it as late as possible as people are apt to drop out at the last minute, I'd suggest Sat 30th June.

Does the venue not need to be provisionally booked in advance though?

Yes but you don't need to pick the teams until the day really.

Just wondering if a Leicester 5/6 a side would want to play Stocksbridge Park Steels 5/6 a side on Sunday 8th July. Jamie Vardy came through the youth team and second team and we have a couple U18 who play in Supporters team as well. As well as a few in their late 30s.

Archived