Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Stone Roses Ticket For sale

Not yet no. though one of the lads i was going with has just told me it was in fact £60 not £75! I'll get clarification at the weekend. The bloke who has the tickets lives in sheffield but is coming back down at the weekend hopefully. (which is where the tickets are)

So should find out more then. Noone seems interested really, I've put it up on my facebook and noones bothered. So unlesss the other two know anyone before the weekend i'll be in touch

Im not gonna spark a bidding war. (not with city fans anyway!)

I was going to put it on ebay at the weekend admittedely!

I'll wait til my mate gets back at the weekend, purely because if either of them come up with anyone who they know who wants it, then it makes sense for them to have it. If not I'll get the ticket off him so I can then do what I want. But obviously Head Honcho can have first dibs

...which led to booing and bottles being hurled at Brown.

Talk was on 6 today that without Remi's backing vocals a chorus of cats would have been preferable to Brown's tuneless dirge.

Thought the price was taking the piss when tickets were released...but not as much as the performances it seems.

Talk was on 6 today that without Remi's backing vocals a chorus of cats would have been preferable to Brown's tuneless dirge.

Thought the price was taking the piss when tickets were released...but not as much as the performances it seems.

As leicester fans we're used to that

Huge credit to stu who was clearly trying to charge more than face value before claiming a 'friend' had told him incorrect figures. Incredible work.

Apparently their show in Barcelona a few days previous was breathtaking.

Huge credit to stu who was clearly trying to charge more than face value before claiming a 'friend' had told him incorrect figures. Incredible work.

Apparently their show in Barcelona a few days previous was breathtaking.

lol I paid for it months ago how was I supposed to remember when my mate had the tickets?

Archived