Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

WoW nostalgia

Some great pieces of music from what was a great online fantasy world but these days is just an alright game, hopefully the next expansion can restore some of its fun if not its lost epic feel.

Some pvp action from 4 odd years ago, it was a saturday and lots of alliance players gathered in Stormwind, Darnasus and Ironforge cities and met up at the village of Southshore in the Hillsbrad foothills.

The multi raid battlegroup then moved to attack a horde force waiting at Tarren Mill and then moved through Silverpine forest, into Tirisfal glades to assualt the horde city there, Undercity, was a lot of fun.

Had forgotten this, the battle of the Wrathgate cinematic, when it popped up inthe dragonblight it was awesome and lead onto the battle for the undercity, i did both the Alliance and Horde quest chains :)

#!

Found this, not complete and three years out of date but gives a rough idea of some of the characters you come across on Azeroth or Draenor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMXH0kecRk&feature=plcp

There has been talk of a movie for sometime, if they were to it should be a movie of the third war which lead into the MMORPG and the fall of prince Arthas into the leader of the undead and the battle against the demonic forces of the burning legion where orc's,the remaining humans and the night elves banded together to save the world from destruction.

I must admit I played on my son's account a few years ago.

He was awesome, I really enjoyed the game. It's a shame that it's popularity got it ridiculed.

Really liked this game when I played it, yet addictive and very good fun to play with mates. Mind you, I think just under a tener a month and 30 odd quid for the latest expansion pack for an online game is ridiculous.

I would of played longer, but I forced myself to quit as my life was going to get took over if I didn't.

Archived