Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AoWW

Cover version of Linkin Park's 'In The End'

I swear at the end of tonight's BBC football coverage they played a cover version of Linkin Park's 'In the End', only it was slower and softer (maybe acoustic?) with a female vocalist.

Anyone know who was singing it? I can't find it anywhere.

I swear at the end of tonight's BBC football coverage they played a cover version of Linkin Park's 'In the End', only it was slower and softer (maybe acoustic?) with a female vocalist.

Anyone know who was singing it? I can't find it anywhere.

Looks like half the country were looking too!

Why is there always someone who comes onto a question/discussion and says "who cares?"

Someone does, as they are asking a question!

The song was very apt, and I wondered too who it was - having found out very quickly in was originally Linkin Park. That doesn't help, and on Youtube you get loads of unnoficial covers of everything.

I wonder if the BBC have these sort of songs stored up - for when England inevitably fail? I remember World Cup 2002, they played Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out at the end of football programme - with the same disappointed players......

Deja vu

• 5 months later...

Archived