Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaryStevens

Leicester City vs Crystal Palace programme signed by Nigel Pearson

Hi Guys,

I am not going to pretend to be a City fan but I do have a piece of memorabilia that some of you may be interested in.

I run a website called pleasewillyousignthisforme.blogspot.com and I travel around the country to grounds and matches and try to get signed memorabilia for most clubs.

I am currently in possession of the above programme signed by Nigel Pearson.

I am looking to recoup £15 for this programme so if you are interested please visit the website or contact me at [email protected] or you can phone me on 07530100130

Thank you

If you would like more info or any more pics feel free to contact me.

post-16766-0-91662500-1340628966_thumb.p

No offence or anything, but £15 for a matchday programme and a signature off NP which in all honestly is not very difficult to get.

My thoughts as well, try lowering the £15 price.

I've got loads of, mainly away, programmes signed by Pearson and the squad.

Hi Guys,

I am not going to pretend to be a City fan but I do have a piece of memorabilia that some of you may be interested in.

I run a website called pleasewillyousignthisforme.blogspot.com and I travel around the country to grounds and matches and try to get signed memorabilia for most clubs.

I am currently in possession of the above programme signed by Nigel Pearson.

I am looking to recoup £15 for this programme so if you are interested please visit the website or contact me at [email protected] or you can phone me on 07530100130

Thank you

If you would like more info or any more pics feel free to contact me.

Could we have some more info and pics please?

Archived