Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyanLCFC18

Paul Gallagher

Paul Gallagher  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Should Paul Gallagher stay or leave?

That has me worried - who's pinning expectations on Old Man Wellens? Gally, I think he gets too much stick for his occasional flashes of brilliances that he obviously doesn't always live up to. Wellens... well you just know he's not going to do much. But fair enough, he is 61 years of age, and 4ft 7.

He is pointless, woeful, selfish, slow, can't head, can't tackle and a one trick pony. Get rid!

Has he had a good game since he signed his new deal? :/

How is he pointless you muppet?

Cardiff, Palace, etc.

That has me worried - who's pinning expectations on Old Man Wellens? Gally, I think he gets too much stick for his occasional flashes of brilliances that he obviously doesn't always live up to. Wellens... well you just know he's not going to do much. But fair enough, he is 61 years of age, and 4ft 7.

Hang on a minute, so Wellens has made most assists for the last three years (since he signed) but Gallagher 'gets too much stick'.

This is what I find contradicting with so many posters..

Gallagher has equalled or surpassed Richie Wellens for assists in all competitions each and every season they have both been at the club. As well as scoring 22 more goals. In less games, too.

Archived