Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burmesefox

Market Harborough Foxes

Just thought I'd start a thread for all Foxes in the Harborough and surrounding areas to identify yourselves.

Also is there a bus from Harborough organised (official or otherwise) to AWAY games. I often travel with a couple of mates but would be great to get onto a booze bus with a few lads who like a few ales!

I always watch footie in the kings, it smells but they have 6 or 7 screens so always guaranteed a good view plus a good atmosphere. We should organise a foxestalk night when England or city( if away and I'm not going) are on!

I always watch footie in the kings, it smells but they have 6 or 7 screens so always guaranteed a good view plus a good atmosphere. We should organise a foxestalk night when England or city( if away and I'm not going) are on!

I don't think you're doing the stench any justice. I imagine its what fecal omitting smells like.

Good idea.

Archived