Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Travel for Charlton

Just thought i'd let everyone know about the train, I'm going charlton away and i'm getting the train to charlton for 13.50 there is trains that return from charlton after the game! I'm leaving from rugby to go London Euston then you have to pay for the tubes which is 7 pound for unlimited travel for the day i think! I'l post a picture below, Not sure if you can see it... But just thought i'd let everyone know.

P.S. The picture is the price for 2 adults (Me and a mate).

post-16539-0-81538800-1344784606_thumb.j

Just thought i'd let everyone know about the train, I'm going charlton away and i'm getting the train to charlton for 13.50 there is trains that return from charlton after the game! I'm leaving from rugby to go London Euston then you have to pay for the tubes which is 7 pound for unlimited travel for the day i think! I'l post a picture below, Not sure if you can see it... But just thought i'd let everyone know.

P.S. The picture is the price for 2 adults (Me and a mate).

Daryn on Charlton Fc Ground guide it says closest railway station is Charlton Railway station which route are you taking ? I know your going to Euston but is that close to the ground ?

Daryn on Charlton Fc Ground guide it says closest railway station is Charlton Railway station which route are you taking ? I know your going to Euston but is that close to the ground ?

Northern Line to London Bridge then change and get the train to Charlton

My mates sorting it all out, I just got the tickets pal so i'm not sure! As we're supposed to be doing things before the game!

Ohh Ok all this tube game sounds so confusing take a Northern line :L considering ive never been on it before I would soon get the idea of it just getting the idea of it at 1st

It's not that confusing at all, probably just because it will be your first time...

If worse comes to worse, when you go to buy a ticket just tell the person behind the counter where you want to go and he/she should point out what your ticket is valid for (zones and all that). Maps are free and easy to read, plus they is always help on foot. Lamby has pointed out many times that you need to go London Bridge, on the Northen Line, and from my memory of the tube map I believe you should be able to get there from Kings Cross/St Pancras.

Any people making the trip from Leicester station and found cheap tickets?

At an intial look, I've found a standard single at £18 from Leicester, and, £15 on way back from St Pancras.

So £36 in total...

That's on trainline.com, but don't know if the price changes when you 'advance' to buy?

It's not that confusing at all, probably just because it will be your first time...

If worse comes to worse, when you go to buy a ticket just tell the person behind the counter where you want to go and he/she should point out what your ticket is valid for (zones and all that). Maps are free and easy to read, plus they is always help on foot. Lamby has pointed out many times that you need to go London Bridge, on the Northen Line, and from my memory of the tube map I believe you should be able to get there from Kings Cross/St Pancras.

Will be going with a mate and hes never been on tube before so were both pretty much clueless but you have to start somewhere dont want a coach trip into London at Rush hour especially if its hot so Lamby you get a train down to Euston then train to St Pancrias then Northern line to London Bridge then train to Charlton ?

Humanity is doomed judging by some of the posts on here.

You can buy coach travel from the ticket office at the ground.

You should only buy coach travel if

a: Your mum won't let you travel on the train

b: Your mum is worried about hooligans

c: Your mum is paying so is calling the shots

went to get tickets for charlton today few tickets left but no spaces on the fox travel, anymore possible ways to get there?

Train is the best option IMO... Fairly cheap, easy and you arrive within London.

I've been to Palace, Millwall, Chelsea and QPR away and used the train every time.

How much Is supporters coach? Where does it leave? Where do u get tickets for it? Sorry bout all the questions but im struggling with transport to!

Cost - £18 Adult

£14 U18

-Leaves from the lay by opposite the ground.

-Leaves at 3pm, an hour after Fox Travel.

-Get tickets from the Supporters office opposite the Memorial garden at the West Stand

:thumbup:

But yes, fleckneymike is right, the coach is shit and should only be used as a last resort. lol

Archived