Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jacklesta

Pub for Torquay

Could of put something instead of a "?" lol

Where To Drink? The supporters club 'Boots & Laces' behind the main stand allows away supporters in and I found it quite pleasant and friendly. Simon Blogg recommends 'O'Connors' near the ground. This Irish themed pub is around a five minute walk from the home end on Marychurch Road and was popular with away fans on my last visit. To find this pub; then with the home end behind you, turn right and continue in this direction until you reach Marychurch Road. Turn left along this road keeping Somerfield on your right and you will see the pub further down on the left.

Get your car, go to Paignton stay in Paignton, and just go to Torquay for the match.

Sit on the sea front at Paignton, look over at Torquay with chips and coke in your hand and take in the glorious English Riviera.

Get your car, go to Paignton stay in Paignton, and just go to Torquay for the match.

Sit on the sea front at Paignton, look over at Torquay with chips and coke in your hand and take in the glorious English Riviera.

That actually does sound very tempting!

Shame I'm at work..

lol

There is a big multi storey Car Park on the harbour next to Cafe Mambo and Spoons btw if anyone doesn't know bit of a way out from the ground though, Travelodge is very decent in Torquay if anyone is still looking for place to stay far better than some of the run down hotels there

That actually does sound very tempting!

Shame I'm at work..

lol

lol I would do it in a click of a finger...if I could drive that is.

Absolutely glorious down there, beautiful places is the trio of Torquay, Paignton and Brixham. But Paignton is the best!!!

lol I would do it in a click of a finger...if I could drive that is.

Absolutely glorious down there, beautiful places is the trio of Torquay, Paignton and Brixham. But Paignton is the best!!!

Are you sure, torquay is full of people from manchester and liverpool living of benefits and that is the view of a lot of the locals down there, not just mine.

Paignton has a nice green and seafront but the actual town is a real hole, never felt so uncomfortable on a night out anywhere in the Uk as i did in paignton and it was out of season so wasn't holiday makers is was the locals.

Brixham is actually quite nice, pretty in it's own way, the torbay area could be so nice but it has been ruined, I know the council are doing their best to try and improve the image, such as with the rebuilding of Torquay Seafront etc, but I really wouldn't say any of it is beautiful as it stands.

that said I am looking forward to catching up with my family and friends from down that way and watching the city play. however being in the away end will seem strange. as i'm normally on the popside when at plainmoor.

Are you sure, torquay is full of people from manchester and liverpool living of benefits and that is the view of a lot of the locals down there, not just mine.

Paignton has a nice green and seafront but the actual town is a real hole, never felt so uncomfortable on a night out anywhere in the Uk as i did in paignton and it was out of season so wasn't holiday makers is was the locals.

Brixham is actually quite nice, pretty in it's own way, the torbay area could be so nice but it has been ruined, I know the council are doing their best to try and improve the image, such as with the rebuilding of Torquay Seafront etc, but I really wouldn't say any of it is beautiful as it stands.

that said I am looking forward to catching up with my family and friends from down that way and watching the city play. however being in the away end will seem strange. as i'm normally on the popside when at plainmoor.

If you go to the right places it's very nice.

Torquay is big, but if you keep in the right places like I did it should be ok.

Paignton is awesome it has everything you want from a British seaside place, I enjoyed my holiday's down there. If you stay in the right places again of course.

Archived