Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

thoughts on safestanding roadshow today

If you came down what did you make of it? Not getting any response on the other thread.

Heres what I put though

The chief superintendent who 1964fox invited down was well impressed. He is a STH at Filbert way but to be fair he had his professional head on. Basically saw no argument against the rail seats. Same went for one of the mayor of leicesters team.

The mercury came and took some photos and questioned a fair few fans. As did the 'unofficial foxblogger' who interviewed myself and a couple of others. He also does work for the bbc so was trying to get some mention through them too. A fair few fans signed the petition though ive not counted yet. I couldve perhaps gone around with the sheets and got more signatures in all honesty.

Speaking to someone else afterwards, they were told that Susan whealan will reply retrospectively.

The copper also has invited the roadshow and john down to a meeting where all superintendents in charge of matchdays will be present.

Big thanks to john Gary and ashley for their help. It wouldnt have been a sucess without them, and of course everyone who came down to have a look. Thanks!

I popped down for a few minutes before the game as I couldnt get there any earlier. I was very impressed with the safe standing and it looks a lot better in real life than it does on pictures.

Is the petition online at all or is it just the usual safe standing FSF petition as I've already signed that... didnt get the chance to sign it today.

Great work though Stu :thumbup:

Me and my mate arrived classically late lol at about 13:45 but stood on it talking to the bloke for a while, I was in black my mate was in red.

Overall I was impressed and unsurprised with what came from it. The bloke was very sound, knew his stuff and seemed to make effort to explain to everyone what it was about, fair play to him and if you're reading this I'd like to say thanks for it.

Also massive credit to everyone who helped get it down here, it seems like some good should come from this, from my knowledge we've won a lot of people over but the main obstacle, which is LCFC itself, showed their typical attitude and ignored all contact.

But I do feel eventually they'll have to comment on it, NO ONE accept any H&S bollocks, do NOT back down to the inevitable drivel.

Good work from all involved.

Me and my mate arrived classically late lol at about 13:45 but stood on it talking to the bloke for a while, I was in black my mate was in red.

Overall I was impressed and unsurprised with what came from it. The bloke was very sound, knew his stuff and seemed to make effort to explain to everyone what it was about, fair play to him and if you're reading this I'd like to say thanks for it.

Also massive credit to everyone who helped get it down here, it seems like some good should come from this, from my knowledge we've won a lot of people over but the main obstacle, which is LCFC itself, showed their typical attitude and ignored all contact.

But I do feel eventually they'll have to comment on it, NO ONE accept any H&S bollocks, do NOT back down to the inevitable drivel.

Good work from all involved.

This completely. Health and Safety has become an easy excuse to get out of situations and it's just ludicrous at times.

Does this anarchist colour coordination bear any relevance to anything? :P

It was more aimed at the SSR poster on here who was stood talking to us there for about 15 minutes right at the end, so I assume he'd know who I am.

Archived