Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Playing poorly and winning !

sheff utd away??

king scored in the opening 5 mins and they dominated for the other 85. we only got out of our half on a handful of occasions during the match. It was like watching a training session, but we won 1-0.

Yeh, we were by far the worst side that day. Weale saved us, then was dropped for someone, but that's another matter :whistle:

sheff utd away??

king scored in the opening 5 mins and they dominated for the other 85. we only got out of our half on a handful of occasions during the match. It was like watching a training session, but we won 1-0.

Went to that game, we did defend fairly okay but they had a lot of chances! also that was my first away win, shows how much we win away! lol

The Sheff Utd game was one that seemed to take forever.

The Southampton home game was one too. We really had to dig in that day.

I'd agree we had to work hard for that win and it could have quite easily gone the other way but i wouldn't say it was undeserved. i thought both teams played some really good football!

Archived