Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Pearson IN

Opinions eh seenitall? Politics like religion a bit too contentious and not the best analogy IMO ;) . What you call tripe I may call delicious bleached stomach lining thats not to everyones likingI COYB

I know, they are like certain parts of the anatomy that everybody has - generally, I smile when reading other peoples tripe on here but many are stirred to anger and tub thumping - they also don't read/listen to any other arguments other than their own - very like politics when you think about it

I know, they are like certain parts of the anatomy that everybody has - generally, I smile when reading other peoples tripe on here but many are stirred to anger and tub thumping - they also don't read/listen to any other arguments other than their own - very like politics when you think about it

You continue to make some interesting points Seenitall, which veer away from the norm.

However, when you speak about everyone having an opinion and then post (bolded) I think it gets people's backs up. Just because an opinion isn't the same as yours, it doesn't make it 'tripe'.

I like the fact we have created more chances than the other team in every match we have played. Last season we had a problem with the midfield, this season it is our strength.

would like to see the odd goal or two from central defenders and at set pieces , Morgan's goal aside its been a while since we did that consistently and it was a feature of the side a few years back. We simply cannot expect to be challenging for top 2 unless we find the net regularly either throughout the team or with a 20 goals + striker

You continue to make some interesting points Seenitall, which veer away from the norm.

However, when you speak about everyone having an opinion and then post (bolded) I think it gets people's backs up. Just because an opinion isn't the same as yours, it doesn't make it 'tripe'.

I know - it was supposed to be a 'tripe' related pun you see, emanating from Bluetinted's point about how one views tripe - like a Jermaine Beckford shot, it went wide of the mark

Because they think you are talking "tripe" perhaps?

Too much hostility man.........

Archived