Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Pearson IN

Everybody who thinks that we should sack our manager is a moron.

We have played 5 games. FIVE.

We have won 2, and have played very very well in the other 2 league games and have been very uncluky to get nothing from them. The cup game tonight was an embarrassment. However. it isn't Pearson's fault. He picked a team that was more than capable of winning the game and THEY let us down, not Pearson. How could he foresee such a poor performance?

How about giving him time? He has made good signings and is building a good spine for the team. Morgan - James - Marshall - Futacs - Vardy. We have to give him more time to get a system that works.

We have tried sacking manager after manager and it DOES NOT work. The ironic thing is that many of those saying Nigel should go said that Sven wasn't given enough time! You fvcking hypocrites! We should not have sacked Sven so early and we should not sack Pearson now.

Get a grip for fox sake, and give him the season at least.

We have played 4 games. FOUR.

We have won 1, and have played very very well in the other 2 league games and have been very uncluky to get nothing from them. The cup game tonight was an embarrassment. However. it isn't Pearson's fault. He picked a team that was more than capable of winning the game and THEY let us down, not Pearson. How could he foresee such a poor performance?

How about giving him time? He has made good signings and is building a good spine for the team. Morgan - James - Marshall - Futacs - Vardy. We have to give him more time to get a system that works.

We have tried sacking manager after manager and it DOES NOT work. The ironic thing is that many of those saying Nigel should go said that Sven wasn't given enough time! You fvcking hypocrites! We should not have sacked Sven so early and we should not sack Pearson now.

Admirable mate but I wouldn't even bother trying to reason with some of these ****** lol

We have won 1, and have played very very well in the other 2 league games and have been very uncluky to get nothing from them. The cup game tonight was an embarrassment. However. it isn't Pearson's fault. He picked a team that was more than capable of winning the game and THEY let us down, not Pearson. How could he foresee such a poor performance?

Lets hope our owners agree with you...

We have won 1

If we're counting cup, we've played 5, won 2!

I think it'd be ridiculous to get rid of Pearson (despite tonight's performance), we have been playing very well and were unfortunate to not get any points from Charlton and Blackburn. I'm really anxious that if we don't provide the goods on Saturday though, the owners will be getting impatient. Despite the performances and their statement that they believe Pearson is the right man for the job - 4 back-to-back losses from a team looking for promotion looks awful on paper. I pray this isn't the case because I think given time, Pearson will lead this squad to a strong finish but I can't shake off the feeling that we may be in for a horrible spell of instability.

You should get a flood of posts to add to your sig off the back of this, well said.

lets get behind Nigel and the team.

He put out mainly a reserve side tonight and it didn't pay off....that happens in football.

Even if we have an awful season with Pearson I would prefer it to the other option of sacking him now or in a months time. Not knowing whether a manager can turn it round after a less than favourable start drives me mad. A manager needs at least two seasons I believe.

No point sacking him now the poor soul coming in would have this bunch of easier to manage rubbish he's signed to attempt to turn into a decent team. Another season wasted I'm afraid through sticking with someone who did nowhere near enough to keep his job, should never have brought him back. Thai's have well and truly buggered up here.

I don't think anyone is seriously calling for him to be sacked yet, but it can't go on like this. Play well and lose, play badly and lose. It looks to me like Pearson's ridiculous ego (the mere existence of which is baffling - what has he ever achieved as a manager?) has got the better of him. He simply refuses to live with players who he doesn't personally get along with, and that is a major failing for a football manager. He'll be given time, our owners will not be trigger happy this year, but unless Pearson changes we're not getting anywhere near promotion this year. No doubt some fans will be happy with mid-table, but that is not good enough for me and nor will it be for the owners eventually.

Archived