Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Radio Leicester Phone in!

There were so many negative callers tonight, I know we lost to Burton but before that our two performances at Charlton and Blackburn were decent and we didnt deserve to lose those games. I know not all of use have faith in him, but we have to get behind Pearson as otherwise it'll end up just like last season.

My message to BBC;

GET RID OF PHONE-INS, OR SORT YOUR ACT OUT

Why? Because every week, every single fvcking week without fail no matter how we've played, you get the absolute clowns, the embarrassing stupid fvcking over-reactionary bandwagoning doom and gloom fvcking moron "fans" ringing up every single game and spouting absolute bollocks about the team, every time without fail.

It's completely disproportionate and it's an absolute 100% embarrassment and I'm so glad that we don't share our phone-in with any club, because it's almost like they deliberately try and make our fans sound like absolute twonks.

Stop giving so much voice time to absolute plebs who haven't got a fvcking clue about football and allow some people who have sense (there are a lot more than you'd think) on, because it's done for "entertainment" and it's not entertaining in the slightest, it's absolutely embarrassing and a complete disgrace.

My message to BBC;

Why? Because every week, every single fvcking week without fail no matter how we've played, you get the absolute clowns, the embarrassing stupid fvcking over-reactionary bandwagoning doom and gloom fvcking moron "fans" ringing up every single game and spouting absolute bollocks about the team, every time without fail.

It's completely disproportionate and it's an absolute 100% embarrassment and I'm so glad that we don't share our phone-in with any club, because it's almost like they deliberately try and make our fans sound like absolute twonks.

Stop giving so much voice time to absolute plebs who haven't got a fvcking clue about football and allow some people who have sense (there are a lot more than you'd think) on, because it's done for "entertainment" and it's not entertaining in the slightest, it's absolutely embarrassing and a complete disgrace.

The same people spout the same rubbish every week. I imagine people rang up after Blackburn and either moaned or regurgitated what RL said, so whats the point in having it. There probably wasnt a single person who went to the game that actually rang in.

My message to BBC;

You can always tell within the first 5 seconds whether someone's going to worth listening to. If they talk really slowly like they're in the pub and they've got all night, you know they're going to piss you off.

It was you.

On Twitter, a certain DanClarke_95 asked 'Did anyone listen to my call on RL? The one at the end.'

Now you make a thread about yourself bigging yourself up about it lol.

Bit sad.

Good investigation work!

It was you.

On Twitter, a certain DanClarke_95 asked 'Did anyone listen to my call on RL? The one at the end.'

Bit sad.

lol Stan you sly bastard. Great find.

Sort it out Danny mate.

The same people spout the same rubbish every week. I imagine people rang up after Blackburn and either moaned or regurgitated what RL said, so whats the point in having it. There probably wasnt a single person who went to the game that actually rang in.

You can always tell within the first 5 seconds whether someone's going to worth listening to. If they talk really slowly like they're in the pub and they've got all night, you know they're going to piss you off.

I'm not trying to be self-righteous but anyone who listens to our phone-ins knows exactly what's going on, it's so obvious they single out people who make dubious points and it's alright having the odd one but literally they're filling every single phone-in with absolute drivel and I don't get why they do it.

It was you.

Bit sad.

:appl: quality work mate

It pisses me off too, i leave the radio on to catch the interview with the manager and players but have to sit through half the embarassing phone in session. Would love it if they only singled out sensible callers.

My message to BBC;

On-air - call a show: 0116 251 1049

Away you go Maestro......

Archived