Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Pearson shell shocked

I see what you did there.

Got any news from the inner sanctum of the dressing room this time?

Funny you should say that as Pearson has fell out with the Thai owners, and will be replaced by Big Sam, as you must already know Harry Rednapp will be heading back to West Ham.... 5 games to sort it......

Sorry...

5 games to sort it......FACT

Funny you should say that as Pearson has fell out with the Thai owners, and will be replaced by Big Sam, as you must already know Harry Rednapp will be heading back to West Ham.... 5 games to sort it......

Sorry...

5 games to sort it......FACT

What a load of unsubstantiated bullshit, Sam Allardyce won't get sacked at West Ham.

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

down the championship we go

when we get relegated

this is what we'll sing

we are sh*t , we are crap

bring Paulo Sousa back

Just think, we let Mills, Bamba and Peilter leave the club, all three solid defenders. 4 goals at home against a league 2 side, very, very poor... I was there and I thought Pearson looked shell shocked, I think it just hit home that football has moved on, and just hitting long balls from front to back when things don't go your own way isn't best football practice.

I've said before hours and hours and hours spent analyzing football statistics has got us fooking nowhere, that team last night didn't want to play together....... FACT

And here we go again. I'm sure certain fans won't be happy untill we bring Martin O'Neill back. We've played three league games ffs!

Mills was/is a decent Championship defender, Bamba certainly isn't and I'm unsure on Peltier although Warnock will get the best out of him. 4 goals conceded against a League Two team is very poor, but Pearson knows that. He admitted it post match, he certainly isn't hiding the fact. Nobody needs to tell him though; Hull were beaten 0-2 by Macclesfield at the KC Stadium when he was manager last season. That team yesterday was good enough to beat most Championship teams, but it failed to beat a League Two team. We know that. Pearson knows that. No needed for going over the same thing yet again. Some of that team isn't good enough, and certain players need to leave.

I'll back Pearson as ever. He brought us back to the good times, he made me feel proud to support Leicester, something I hadn't had since Micky Adams' era here. Belive me though, Pearson will turn this around. You could here it in his voice yesterday, and I wouldn't be suprised if we beat Blackpool on Saturday and the positivity returns (hopefully). We played well against Peterborough, Charlton and Blackburn and we have been unlucky not to have five points instead of three, at the very least anyway.

I hate the fact that when we win, nothing. But when we lose we have about 20 seperate threads.

And here we go again. I'm sure certain fans won't be happy untill we bring Martin O'Neill back. We've played three league games ffs!

Mills was/is a decent Championship defender, Bamba certainly isn't and I'm unsure on Peltier although Warnock will get the best out of him. 4 goals conceded against a League Two team is very poor, but Pearson knows that. He admitted it post match, he certainly isn't hiding the fact. Nobody needs to tell him though; Hull were beaten 0-2 by Macclesfield at the KC Stadium when he was manager last season. That team yesterday was good enough to beat most Championship teams, but it failed to beat a League Two team. We know that. Pearson knows that. No needed for going over the same thing yet again. Some of that team isn't good enough, and certain players need to leave.

I'll back Pearson as ever. He brought us back to the good times, he made me feel proud to support Leicester, something I hadn't had since Micky Adams' era here. Belive me though, Pearson will turn this around. You could here it in his voice yesterday, and I wouldn't be suprised if we beat Blackpool on Saturday and the positivity returns (hopefully). We played well against Peterborough, Charlton and Blackburn and we have been unlucky not to have five points instead of three, at the very least anyway.

I hate the fact that when we win, nothing. But when we lose we have about 20 seperate threads.

REALLY................

Why on earth should we get a new manager? Sacking Pearson would cause the owners to take ages to find a replacement, then the manager would want to use his own style of players, change the style of play and it will take another season of chopping and fvcking changing. No thank you. I'm not a fan of Pearson but I'll keep my faith in the bloke, we just need to be patient.

What sort of reply is that? What are you getting at?

That team wasn't good enough to beat Burton, so how on earth do you think it would be able to beat anyone else, and you have a go at me for making silly statements..

Bring back Rooster Russell

That team wasn't good enough to beat Burton, so how on earth do you think it would be able to beat anyone else, and you have a go at me for making silly statements..

Bring back Roster Russell

Yeah, it's well documented that any team who has lost to a lower league side is incapable of beating any other team, ever. Someone shoot me please. Or better yet, shoot him!

Putting aside any silly slobber, the owners of the club will not tolorate failure at this level, they want Premiership football. They will give pearson time to achieve that but they are not going to be happy with our start and they will want a quick turn around. Going back to Sven, I think a lot of us did not see his sacking and that was all a bit of a shock, so I think the owners will not be afraid to give Mr Pearson the boot. I know its early but Blackpool is an important game for us, if we do not win it will be a big step back for us. A guy commented on here yesterday regarding Sousa and the start to the season under him, will history repeat itself?

I would like Pearson and LCFC do well and I have had a season ticket for many years so I have shown my support, lets hope we can get results from the next few games.

Bring back Rooster Russell

I didn't have a go at you for making silling statements. No. You replied to my post with the word 'really'. I didn't know what you meant, all I said was 'what do you mean?'.

Mills, Bamba and Peilter had there faults but what let us down last season and various persons on this forum are too blind to see it, is that are Fooking midfiled was SH*T - Wellens only trained twice a bloody week and King was injured, Gally is past it and dyer has no skill in front of goal....... FOOKING FACT???????????????????????????????????

You are making excuses. FACT!

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

down the championship we go

when we get relegated

this is what we'll sing

we are sh*t , we are crap

bring Paulo Sousa back

Just think, we let Mills, Bamba and Peilter leave the club, all three solid defenders. 4 goals at home against a league 2 side, very, very poor... I was there and I thought Pearson looked shell shocked, I think it just hit home that football has moved on, and just hitting long balls from front to back when things don't go your own way isn't best football practice.

I've said before hours and hours and hours spent analyzing football statistics has got us fooking nowhere, that team last night didn't want to play together....... FACT

the guy is a meat head

What sort of reply is that? What are you getting at?

Despite what a drivel-spouting turd he is, he's got a point in that bit which he highlighted, that team we had out last night would be about 14th in the Championship.

And that's being generous. Based on the Burton display they'd be 24th with a worse points per game ratio than Derby in 2008.

Archived