Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Pearson shell shocked

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

down the championship we go

when we get relegated

this is what we'll sing

we are sh*t , we are crap

bring Paulo Sousa back

Just think, we let Mills, Bamba and Peilter leave the club, all three solid defenders. 4 goals at home against a league 2 side, very, very poor... I was there and I thought Pearson looked shell shocked, I think it just hit home that football has moved on, and just hitting long balls from front to back when things don't go your own way isn't best football practice.

I've said before hours and hours and hours spent analyzing football statistics has got us fooking nowhere, that team last night didn't want to play together....... FACT

Mills, Bamba and Pelts FAILED last season. We finished 9th. What was he supposed to do? Change bugger all and have the exact same season? Question who he has brought in if you like, but you cannot have a go at a manager for getting rid of players that did not do the business last season.

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

when we get relegated

this is what we'll sing

bring Paulo Sousa back

Just think, we let Mills, Bamba and Peilter leave the club, all three solid defenders. 4 goals at home against a league 2 side, very, very poor... I was there and I thought Pearson looked shell shocked, I think it just hit home that football has moved on, and just hitting long balls from front to back when things don't go your own way isn't best football practice.

I've said before hours and hours and hours spent analyzing football statistics has got us fooking nowhere, that team last night didn't want to play together....... FACT

lol lol lol lol

Hilarious. They were anything but "solid"

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

when we're relegated

this is what we'll sing

Paulo Sousa is our King.

I've changed the words of the song slightly so it makes some sense. Enjoy singing it on your own, in your parents house, in between licking the windows clean.

Bamba, Mills and Peltier solid defenders? Bamba couldn't decide if he was a defender or an Ostrich. Strangely enough Mills always seemed to have his head in sand when it came to the distribution of a football and Peltier spent more time out of position than he did on the pitch, a remarkable feat indeed.

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

when we get relegated

this is what we'll sing

bring Paulo Sousa back

I was too busy pissing myself after this to read the rest of your post.

Mills, Bamba and Peilter had there faults but what let us down last season and various persons on this forum are too blind to see it, is that are Fooking midfiled was SH*T - Wellens only trained twice a bloody week and King was injured, Gally is past it and dyer has no skill in front of goal....... FOOKING FACT???????????????????????????????????

E-I , E-I , E-I, O

when we get relegated

this is what we'll sing

bring Paulo Sousa back

_44626043_eriksson416.jpg

Mills, Bamba and Peilter had there faults but what let us down last season and various persons on this forum are too blind to see it, is that are Fooking midfiled was SH*T - Wellens only trained twice a bloody week and King was injured, Gally is past it and dyer has no skill in front of goal....... FOOKING FACT???????????????????????????????????

Make the lettering even larger and then perhaps people will finally understand.

I wish people would listen to me! :@

Interesting debating tactic, when nobody agrees with your first point, just make another one but this time louder.

Where is the song?

Whilst I agree it's sad to see negativism.

Arguing against by saying that Mills, Bamba and Pelts were bad defenders is a bit redundant when your team has conceded 4 goals to what are almost a non league side.

The changes clearly didn't work and for that Pearson needs to accept the blame. It IS a terrible result, lets just hope that it was a blip and not the (losing) performance against Blackburn.

Whilst I agree it's sad to see negativism.

Arguing against by saying that Mills, Bamba and Pelts were bad defenders is a bit redundant when your team has conceded 4 goals to what are almost a non league side.

The changes clearly didn't work and for that Pearson needs to accept the blame. It IS a terrible result, lets just hope that it was a blip and not the (losing) performance against Blackburn.

good point made this, we lost again, I was waiting for Pearson to come out with some half arsed statement like "We should have won this"

Since you asked no it's not a fooking fact, and you're fooking annoying.

The whole squad was inconsistent at best last season, even Nugent an Schmeichel tailed off at the end, who else could you say had a consistent season? Except maybe Konchesky WHO'S STILL HERE?????????????????

Certainly not Mills, Bamba and Peltier who, if you'll watch some replays, were at fault for numerous goals each. Yes the midfield was crap but come on, you know there was more to it than that, you're just purposefully being thick, I hope.

Archived