Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEFATBASTARD

Attendance looks dire..

would have been 18,601 if you'd have gone instead of creating threads moaning about why 4 or 5 thousand people did exactly the same as you

I was down in essex , doing something more im portant than sport....but if you lend me 35 quid I will be there next home game ...thanks mate..

I think the board need to look at what Derby have achieved.

It's too easy to put it down to poor performances and/or a mediocre team, because Derby fans have had to put up with years of the same yet still get 28,000 plus most weeks.

That means cheaper matchday admission, cheaper season tickets, listening to the fans and acting on what they hear and focusing on making the ground as inclusive as possible; rather than do what is being done at the KP now and target more or less exclusively families with plentiful disposable income. The problem I see is that the "matchday experience" is desirable to families with young children but not necessarily fans between 18-30 who traditionally make up a significant part of football crowds.

There's plenty of work to be done and it needs doing before a mediocre season or two brings us down to Coventry levels.

To be honest i always thought i was suffocating the little bugger putting them on!

If it is only on for 20-30 seconds I don't count it as suffocating it. I can hold my breath for longer than that so he should be able to take it.

Then why start this if you've got something "more important" to do?

i have look after 3 kids mate, first thing is that i would need to take a pushchair, where would i leave it? 2nd the youngest 2 will not sit down for 5 minutes let alone 90!!!

people have diffrent reasons for not attending, don't make them less of a supporter than the person that attends.

i have look after 3 kids mate, first thing is that i would need to take a pushchair, where would i leave it? 2nd the youngest 2 will not sit down for 5 minutes let alone 90!!!

people have diffrent reasons for not attending, don't make them less of a supporter than the person that attends.

That wasn't the question. Mine was if you're in Essex with something "more important" to Dothan why are you complaining about the attendance. I would have gone but the car doesn't have a starter motor in it.

Wow 4 strokes and i have finished!

Improving on your record then

I confess, I have a ST and haven't missed a home game for about 25+ years as a ST holder except when ill which has been about 5 times and for many tears before that on pay on the gate.

I didn't go partly due to the changed time but also I know I can use my ticket a couple of times to get my son a game as he has now been totally priced out of going after having been a regular for 25 years.

I make no apologies for that decision.

That wasn't the question. Mine was if you're in Essex with something "more important" to Dothan why are you complaining about the attendance. I would have gone but the car doesn't have a starter motor in it.

Improving on your record then

It could of been something very important, we don't know all the in's and outs of every fans circumstances he could have kids over essex that he goes to see etc

grow up son... this invloved a tragic death... so leave it...

Sorry to hear about that.

Don't call me 'son'.

I can assure you that most people who had a season ticket who didn't go couldn't be arsed after what they saw on Tuesday. But that's no excuse. You go to those games and it makes the highs ever so sweeter when they do come.

I can't stand fair weather fans.

@ Bilo - the days of us getting them sort of attendancies on a regular basis are long gone (20k today)

The effort our owners have put in has slowly dropped off year-on-year to where we're at now where they do very little

im praying this is a sign they're ****ing-off soon

Archived