Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEFATBASTARD

Attendance looks dire..

Then why ask why people didn't go? You don't want to justify your actions but insist on criticising others for theirs?

what you on about ? I haven't criticized anybody.. I haven't asked anybody why they didn't go... you clearly can't or won't read the previous posts..sounds like self guilt to me..

5:20pm kick off, on tv and we lost tuesday. Why would people bother paying a good amount of money?

Tuesday's result was irrelevant - clearly the team would revert to that which played so well at Blackburn last week - except that the indignity suffered by the club was likely to spur us on even more to a strong performance today. And against the free-scoring Blackpool; was almost guaranteed to be an entertaining game.

what you on about ? I haven't criticized anybody.. I haven't asked anybody why they didn't go... you clearly can't or won't read the previous posts..sounds like self guilt to me..

You're criticising the attendance, ergo, the fans who didn't go.

Self guilt? Of what? That I didn't go? Would have loved to. Apart from the fact that I had no chance in hell of getting there...

nutka.gif IF YOU'RE WATCHING ON TV YOU ARE CVNT nutka.gif

This was for you

I live 2.4 miles from the KP. have a ST and I couldn't be bothered to go either

Not you

I live in bristol. I can't stand you lot. If you've got a sodding season ticket, sodding go. I would go every week if it wasn't £50 in fuel, £10 in food and then the ticket. And the fact that I work every other Saturday. And the car is in the drive with no starter motor in it.

I can't believe you lot. Get your finger out. Stop moaning about the attendance when you can't be bothered to go!

@ Bilo - the days of us getting them sort of attendancies on a regular basis are long gone (20k today)

The effort our owners have put in has slowly dropped off year-on-year to where we're at now where they do very little

im praying this is a sign they're ****ing-off soon

Aye, noticed your attendance today had fallen to 20k.

Pretty awful compared to what you had been getting the last three or four seasons and just goes to show that whatever your board was doing before was spot on, getting attendances that really flattered your support. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way either, you had a couple of seasons where your attendances were 5k or more ahead of ourselves and Florist.

The board must have been doing something right, and I'm sure that if the Thais emulated it we'd see similar results.

You're criticising the attendance, ergo, the fans who didn't go.

Self guilt? Of what? That I didn't go? Would have loved to. Apart from the fact that I had no chance in hell of getting there...

yeah, right,,, stating the attendance was dire ..is a fact not criticism.. sorry I hit a nerve... but lets move on..

5:20pm kick off, on tv and we lost tuesday. Why would people bother paying a good amount of money?

4 matches in.................What a great supporter !!!!!! Great atmosphere today from the `REAL` fans

4 matches in.................What a great supporter !!!!!! Great atmosphere today from the `REAL` fans

and yeah, i was there

I've got a season ticket but couldn't be arsed paying the train fare to get to Leicester, no real motivation to watch the shite NP keeps putting out.

In all fairness we're not playing horrifically today.

Burton aside, we haven't played "horrifically" all season.

I'll have your season ticket if you like.

I can understand why non STH don't tend to go if it's on sky because it isn't a cheap day out and thats probably something the board need to address for games like this, but for people to not go because of Tuesday is ridiculous, especially when we have played well all season were arguably unlucky against Charlton and definatey unlucky against Blackburn.

I have a season ticket, and so does my dad, and we drive up from London for every home game. I'll admit I wobbled a bit about today, but I'm bloody glad I went. Apart from a quiet 15 mins in the first half the atmosphere was great, banter with Blackpool was ok, and I thought it was a cracking game of football.

Burton aside, we haven't played "horrifically" all season.

I'll have your season ticket if you like.

I'll fight you for it!

Genuinely excited for the season ahead for so many reasons. Let's just hope Tuesday was a blip, because we've played some sumptuous stuff in the league at times.

would have been 18,601 if you'd have gone instead of creating threads moaning about why 4 or 5 thousand people did exactly the same as you

Maybe he can't afford it?

Fair enough if you've got a season ticket and don't go, that's just silly.

But you can't blame fans who don't want to/can't pay over £30 for a Championship game.

A poor attendance like this is out of character and you have to point to ticket prices, which are laughable.

I'll fight you for it!

Genuinely excited for the season ahead for so many reasons. Let's just hope Tuesday was a blip, because we've played some sumptuous stuff in the league at times.

lol and Burton was the only match I've been to this season!

Maybe I should stay away? :ph34r:

Maybe I should stay away? :ph34r:

Mate go to as many games as you want. I did a test today and I have realised that if I bet on us to win, we lose (e.g. Charlton & Burton). So today, I bet on Blackpool to win, and they lost, meaning that we won. Therefore every week from now on I will bet on us to lose, we will win, and everyone will be happy!

Mate go to as many games as you want. I did a test today and I have realised that if I bet on us to win, we lose (e.g. Charlton & Burton). So today, I bet on Blackpool to win, and they lost, meaning that we won. Therefore every week from now on I will bet on us to lose, we will win, and everyone will be happy!

And if we don't, quids in! :thumbup:

I was just saying those are reasons why people wasn't there.

The only game I have missed, including pre season, is Torquay.

well,in that case, please accept my sincere apologies (thats me,always jumping in, with absolutely no evidence to back up my claim!!!)

Archived