Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
THEFATBASTARD

Attendance looks dire..

I've got a season ticket but couldn't be arsed paying the train fare to get to Leicester, no real motivation to watch the shite NP keeps putting out.

In all fairness we're not playing horrifically today.

I've got a season ticket but couldn't be arsed paying the train fare to get to Leicester, no real motivation to watch the shite NP keeps putting out.

In all fairness we're not playing horrifically today.

so far, couldn't score in a brothel...if the commercial staff need some advice on how to run their business , post on here ,I would be happy to give them some guidance..free of charge..so far they are cluless.

Message to the commercial management, wake up ...you have miscalculated...

Of course it's low. It's on TV, everyone can watch it at home or in a pub near them

Could be a few more though, very surprised they didn't do an offer with it being on TV... they did last season... but I can't talk watching it from home

Nobody wants to pay that much to watch our shite.

20mins of being damn good, then upto 35mins of being pretty useful and you call it shite

20mins of being damn good, then upto 35mins of being pretty useful and you call it shite

Pretty sure you have to buy your ticket before kick off, I was saying nobody wanted to pay £30+ after what we served up on Tuesday.

I live in bristol. I can't stand you lot. If you've got a sodding season ticket, sodding go. I would go every week if it wasn't £50 in fuel, £10 in food and then the ticket. And the fact that I work every other Saturday. And the car is in the drive with no starter motor in it.

I can't believe you lot. Get your finger out. Stop moaning about the attendance when you can't be bothered to go!

Archived