Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

fleckneymike knows FA all about football...

FA all? Maybe you should brush up on your thread starting skills yourself Davie...

I don't like to publish swear words, it's pretty obvious what it means and if people don't understand it they don't need to comment. :thumbup:

I don't like to publish swear words, it's pretty obvious what it means and if people don't understand it they don't need to comment. :thumbup:

Does it mean fvck all all? fvck all is not enough on its own to express how little he knows that it needs the extra all. :P

If you ask a mod nicely they may help you change it to, "...he knows FA about football" it would make more sense. :ph34r:

Or even "sweet FA" as that is also a common term to mean nuffink. ;)

The smileys mean I'm not being mean, just friendly and lighthearted :whistle:

What are all the thread's he has started actually for?

to show how easy it would be to get loads of views & replies with a thread titled Beckford! & then compare it to someone less 'controversial' Schlupp!

It's also a rather boring Super Sunday so far

Does it mean fvck all all? fvck all is not enough on its own to express how little he knows that it needs the extra all. :P

If you ask a mod nicely they may help you change it to, "...he knows FA about football" it would make more sense. :ph34r:

Or even "sweet FA" as that is also a common term to mean nuffink. ;)

The smileys mean I'm not being mean, just friendly and lighthearted :whistle:

F-ing know it all!, the mods are too mean to help they prefer me to look stupid!

Those smiley's don't fool me you mean nit-picking pedantic ****!

Archived