Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wellens back by Oct? Whitbread ready for Wolves?

Whitbread was excellent in the air and his distribution was also good - when the ball was on the floor and he had people running at him he looked very average - certainly wouldn't want to see him thrown in yet as I assuming he is not any where near match fit ( if he is then we are in trouble )

That must be a fitness thing as I've seen him several times have defenders in his pocket when they counter attack. Hopefully he'll be ready soon.

I do not like Wellens, but as mentioned earlier if he starts only last 60 mins (off good football) and slows down play a lot. I would be interested to see him come on in games in the second half, as he can be very good - controlling possession, through balls etc.

Weirdly prefer Danns to start over Wellens I would say loosely.........However when Danns comes on as a substitute sometimes tries to hard running around like a headless chicken, making unnecessary tackles all over the shop - so would probs prefer him as a sub to Danns - opinions?

Weirdly prefer Danns to start over Wellens I would say loosely.........However when Danns comes on as a substitute sometimes tries to hard running around like a headless chicken, making unnecessary tackles all over the shop - so would probs prefer him as a sub to Danns - opinions?

Well, you've just summed it up. I also think Danns is like a 'headless chicken' and I've noticed he makes loads of fouls. Although they are different players, I'd prefer Wellens on the bench. His brain is better than Danns' in my opinion, and has the ability to slow the game down etc

Archived