Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Sleeping with the enemy

As it seems like the allocation of tickets has sold out, is anybody planning to seek into home areas to watch the game. There will be plenty of tickets available as Brum are doing so badly at present.

Valiant effort there officer. Don't know why the police don't try the direct approach more often ;)

I have been to watch City at 23 grounds where I have had to sit with the home fans. The best one was at MK Dons where there were so many city fans in the home supporters, we were even chanting! The worst ones were at Peterboro, where i guy sussed I was a City fan and wanted to fight me(Luckily for him I didn't have to fight him because I had a pepper spray in my pocket- a memento of a recent trip to the USA), Forest, where the same thing happened and worst of all Chelsea on Boxing Day in the 1970's where I was surrounded by 400 skinheads. Happy days!

Archived