Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deucalion

Palace on Tour

Hearing our fans try to do a million mile an hour version of WLY the moment Palace pipe up will be pretty cringe.

But be sure to take notes people, they've got some other great original songs we could steal too instead of bothering to come up with our own...

:rolleyes:

I'd thought they'd be belting it out loud and proud with flares last season from all the stuff you tell me. Turns out their support was no better than the average we see at our ground.

They must be decent at Selhurst Park to get such a good reputation but I've seen them a few times at ours and have never been particularly impressed with them.

I have just noticed this and what it is they have a vote on one away ground in the season that isn't a local derby and it has to be a 3pm Saturday kick off. Basically all they do is organize one away day to let everyone go too and look forward too. So even if its far everyone looks to buy a ticket for it because they know it will be full 90 of singing and partying. This is currently there 3rd year after previous years being at Coventry and then Derby. This season they have voted Leicester. So they will be full allocation of full 90 minutes singing I expect. So we need to be at our loudest to equal them out. Otherwise there "We love you" will be 100x better than ours. Get down the ground this Saturday and sing your hearts out :scarf:

Last season at Derby

Season before at Coventry

Also do you think it would be a good idea if we started something like this? Get one away day packed out that isn't normally a "fun" place which we don't normally take many fans too. I think its a great idea but would obviously need organizing.

Archived