Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Graham Fenton

Was out at the weekend with a guy who is best friends with Fenton. Apparently Fenny (playing for blyth Spartans) isn't allowed to play in the football league cause of an injury he picked up a while back. He's only 31 now and is suppose to be very down to earth. My next aim is to try and get fenny out on the lash! Imagine how surreal that would be! Also Jemane Jenas's brother (or might have been cosen) is training with Blyth after being released by S####horpe and is living with Jemane in Jesmond.

This is cutting edge news you have heard 1st from Collymore.

Was out at the weekend with a guy who is best friends with Fenton. Apparently Fenny (playing for blyth Spartans) isn't allowed to play in the football league cause of an injury he picked up a while back. He's only 31 now and is suppose to be very down to earth.  My next aim is to try and get fenny out on the lash! Imagine how surreal that would be! Also Jemane Jenas's brother (or might have been cosen) is training with Blyth after being released by S####horpe and is living with Jemane in Jesmond.

139403[/snapback]

Thanks for that Colly my life will never been same again now I know all that. ;)

Was out at the weekend with a guy who is best friends with Fenton. Apparently Fenny (playing for blyth Spartans) isn't allowed to play in the football league cause of an injury he picked up a while back. He's only 31 now and is suppose to be very down to earth.  My next aim is to try and get fenny out on the lash! Imagine how surreal that would be! Also Jemane Jenas's brother (or might have been cosen) is training with Blyth after being released by S####horpe and is living with Jemane in Jesmond.

139403[/snapback]

Thanks for that Colly my life will never been same again now I know all that. ;)

139422[/snapback]

Yeah I know, but i'm more concerned how FT thinks I'm being rude by saying s####horpe, or should i say scanthorpe

139403[/snapback]

139422[/snapback]

Yeah I know, but i'm more concerned how FT thinks I'm being rude by saying s####horpe, or should i say scanthorpe

139427[/snapback]

Only if you're a cockney boy ;)

Thanks for the info. Completly forgot bout Fenton. Was he one of MON signings? or Peter Taylor?

Cant remember him doing much for Leicester. I know he played a bit in the reserves, when he wasnt on the injury table!

stez as katassi

yes martin o signed im from blackburn (i tink it as them) and then hardly ever played him. e was possibly one of mons worst ever signings.

139522[/snapback]

Class penalty taker though :D My main memories of Fenton were him coming on towards the end of all those Cup penalty shoot outs one season, to just take a penalty.

I was intrigued so i went to my good friend jeeves and asked him. He came back with this...

Graham Fenton:

FENTON_Graham_20000122_GH_L.jpg

Leicester City FC

1997-2000

POSITION

Forward

DATE OF BIRTH

Wednesday, 22nd May 1974

PLACE OF BIRTH

Wallsend, Tyne & Wear, England

DEBUT

Wednesday, 13th August 1997 as a sub in a 2-1 win at Liverpool (Aged: 23)

CLUB CAREER

13 League apps (+21 as sub), 3 goals

SEASONAL RECORD: 1997/98-1999/00

Aston Villa: 1991-1992 Played 0 Scored 0 goals (Division 1)

1992-1993 Played 0 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)

1993-1994 Played 12 Scored 1 goal (Premiership)

West Bromwich Albion: 1993-1994 Played 7 Scored 3 goals (Division 1) (on loan)

Aston Villa: 1994-1995 Played 17 Scored 2 goals (Premiership)

1995-1996 Played 3 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)

Transferred on 7/11/1995 for £1, 500, 000

Blackburn Rovers: 1995-1996 Played 14 Scored 6 goals (Premiership)

1996-1997 Played 13 Scored 1 goal (Premiership)

Transferred on 8/8/1997 for £1, 100, 000

Leicester: 1997-1998 Played 23 Scored 3 goals (Premiership)

1998-1999 Played 9 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)

1999-2000 Played 2 Scored 0 goals (Premiership)

139403[/snapback]

Thats where I live, I have seem Jermaine on osbourne road and Kluivert but dont know where they live.

he's fatter than i remember

139572[/snapback]

He was always a bit tubby I remember.

He did score a goal against Liverpool at Anfield for us when we won 2-1, although it was a simple tap in ;)

yay u met jenas' brother.... :ermm:

erm...i met matty pipers brother in the gym whilst working the other day...he is mates with my boss....hes signed on at sunderland aswell...

139754[/snapback]

Whose met jenas' brother?? :S

erm...i met matty pipers brother in the gym whilst working the other day...he is mates with my boss....hes signed on at sunderland aswell...

139754[/snapback]

139802[/snapback]

fenton

139806[/snapback]

My heads going to explode food-smiley-013.gif

139754[/snapback]

139802[/snapback]

fenton

139806[/snapback]

My heads going to explode food-smiley-013.gif

139816[/snapback]

dont listen to me im a dick head

He did score a goal against Liverpool at Anfield for us when we won 2-1, although it was a simple tap in ;)

139747[/snapback]

I remember it well, sitting in the middle of the Kop, and trying not to celebrate!

Archived