Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Pre Match Music

Jeez, Mosh has gone badly downhill since I last set foot in there then...

I hate dubstep. Don't get me wrong but it's now growing on me. I love classic trance, electronics dance. Check out my video above <3

I'm in my 40s, the music they play before the game is a million miles from what I play in my car or at home, or what I listened to when I was younger.

But...I think it's pretty good. It's also a long way from the pap they play on the radio.

So is this just another excuse for people to moan about nothing?

While we are on this subject, what is the song on that advert for Cider, where the bloke fires an arrow at an apple? I think it's been around a while because I've heard it before but still great music, although not my thing usually.

While we are on this subject, what is the song on that advert for Cider, where the bloke fires an arrow at an apple? I think it's been around a while because I've heard it before but still great music, although not my thing usually.

If its the strongbow advert, then the song is - In the house, in a heartbeat by Joe Murphy :)

It was the theme for 28 days later :)

I can't embed as I'm on my phone :/

• 4 months later...

Archived