Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
connolly19

Jon Harley

There is a rumour going round that we have put a bid of £200,000 in for Jon Harley. Im not sure this rumour has much substance, but it would kill two birds with one stone as he can play at both left back and left midfield. I would be delighted with with this signing if it does turn out to be true as he is young aswell, so please Craig snap him up!!!

There is a rumour going round that we have put a bid of £200,000 in for Jon Harley. Im not sure this rumour has much substance, but it would kill two birds with one stone as he can play at both left back and left midfield. I would be delighted with with this signing if it does turn out to be true as he is young aswell, so please Craig snap him up!!!

140020[/snapback]

Source?

If you read my topic you would see that I said rumour!!!!!

140038[/snapback]

Yes but you still haven't revealed the source of this rumour, thus making it very hard to believe :ermm:

140020[/snapback]

I don't think you've got anything right yet.

140020[/snapback]

140107[/snapback]

His name's even wrong, since Connolly's number 8 now lol

140020[/snapback]

140107[/snapback]

His name's even wrong, since Connolly's number 8 now lol

140151[/snapback]

Your name is wrong, Craig is now Steve!! :D:P

I've seen Harley play plenty of times for Sheff Utd and I think he would be an excellent signing for us, I can't see Colin  letting him go for 200k though.

140031[/snapback]

:blink:

140046[/snapback]

Colin willy puller? The anagram is his 'stage' name.

Archived