Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Fans Consultative Committee Meeting Minutes – Thursday 12th January 2012

You have to wonder how long it's going to be until we have " the family stands" down here?

And seriously, who the fcuk wears a piece of LCFC jewellery? lol lol

lol If there was a Foxes Talk parody of one of these meetings we couldn't write that gem.

lol

You have to wonder how long it's going to be until we have " the family stands" down here?

And seriously, who the fcuk wears a piece of LCFC jewellery? lol lol

lol

I have 5cm diameter solid silver lcfc badge discs in each of my ear lobes and a small gold knockeart head inserted into the end of my japseye.

I have 5cm diameter solid silver lcfc badge discs in each of my ear lobes and a small gold knockeart head inserted into the end of my japseye.

lol

I actually want to meet someone who wears any of this range. I bet LCFC hooped earrings could be popular around some parts.

Thought the Trust should respond on a few points raised in ths topic

- The format described well by Raj was created by the Foxes Trust and adopted by the club about 9 years ago, as we felt as well as Supporters Groups, there should be representatives from each stand (with those reps discussing topics with those that sit around them) and also with the aim of getting all age ranges represented.

- In terms of the ages, currently the FCC make up does not include anyone in the teens/early 20's - if someone from this message board from that age range would like to take part, then please e-mail [email protected] and any interest received we will then pass onto the club.

- Elections on Fan Groups, you would have to ask the Supporters Club about their set up, but the Trust carries out elections annually, those elected are for a 3 year term, with a 1/3rd of the board retiring by rotation, who can then stand for re-election again.

- The meetings should be quarterly, had fallen away to 3 times, and under the current regime we are now nearly at one per year. This is clearly not good enough and really demonstrates the total opposite to what King Power state about their culture on their main website. The Trust is constantly chasing the next meeting date.

- In terms of putting forward things at meetings, the Trust always tends to put forward things for the agenda (they are not always accepted), but these tend to be topics where we have already made some contact with the club and feel further discussion is required. Given the lack of meeting frequency the list gets ever longer, so we don't tend to post on message boards asking for topics just prior to the meeting, as this may led to other items on out list not being put on the agenda

Also as we have seen Raj (originally) & mainly Lisa do this, the topics from here should be picked up, however the Trust is always happy to hear from fans, so feel free to e-mail us

- Finally, we totally back Lisa's point "I also don't see how the Club can target families, only to ignore the kids once they become independent of their parents." This is also a point we have made to the club directly

Finally, we totally back Lisa's point "I also don't see how the Club can target families, only to ignore the kids once they become independent of their parents." This is also a point we have made to the club directly

This for me is the crux of where the club fails in its marketing strategy.

If the club can find a way of tapping into this area, you will see attendances rising significantly as well as a marked improvement in atmosphere.

lol

I actually want to meet someone who wears any of this range. I bet LCFC hooped earrings could be popular around some parts.

You want to see MooseBreath's magic wand?!

Archived