Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Waghorn's Interview last night....

Did you write this three games ago????

Please for the love of god stop this, we're doing better than we did with all of our 'big names'. If we finish lower than 10th this year you can come back and tell us how much better off we were with Matt Mills and Sol Bamba, but until then your constant moaning about a team that has so far out performed our incredible side at the start of last year ( :rolleyes:) is incredibly dull.

Did you write this three games ago????

Errrr no I wrote it now because we are still doing better than last season with your mates in charge and playing. In fact we could lose the next two and still be better off than last season. We could lose the next three and be no worse than we were last year.

So up until now, we are without any question at all doing better. The stats are there, the points are on the board and performances has been of a far greater quality (not that you'd know)

You act like three games summarises how we are, completely forgetting everything that's gone before it. If we don't start picking up points then it we be a concern, to be acting like you are after two losses and a draw is pretty pathetic. But really that's all everyone on here expects from you at the moment.

Errrr no I wrote it now because we are still doing better than last season with your mates in charge and playing. In fact we could lose the next two and still be better off than last season. We could lose the next three and be no worse than we were last year.

So up until now, we are without any question at all doing better. The stats are there, the points are on the board and performances has been of a far greater quality (not that you'd know)

You act like three games summarises how we are, completely forgetting everything that's gone before it. If we don't start picking up points then it we be a concern, to be acting like you are after two losses and a draw is pretty pathetic. But really that's all everyone on here expects from you at the moment.

What is this 'my mates' bollocks - you are sad. We have been doing better and luckily that has brought some tolerance for a shite run - but don't pretend it has been great. And what is this not that you'd know arse - you have no idea how many games I see and if this board is for those who go to games only then something has changed. Your are a self righteous prat sometimes.

Anyway, I hope we win this afternoon, I will be watching it and let's hope 'your mates' don't let me down

Archived