Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Waghorn's Interview last night....

Anybody got Foxesplayer and watched Stringer's interview with Waggy? When he asks the question about a bit of needle in the game especially with Matt Mills, Waggy's facial expression and demeanour says a lot! Clearly didn't like Mills and I get the impression the feeling is mutual for a lot of the squad.

P.S I still love Waggy!

We end up with the mighty Waggy, they get our record signing because we can't handle big name players - I'm so excited by this, it is exactly what I want from my club

We were mid-table, we're now 5th. Exactly what I want from my club.

Oh and that improvement is costing us less in terms of wages. Happy days.

Dropped off since the Wagster starting playing regularly though

Actually, you're wrong... just for a change.

When Waghorn has started a league game we're unbeaten - 1 win and 2 draws. When he didn't start against Palace and Watford - having started the previous two -we lost them both.

We end up with the mighty Waggy, they get our record signing because we can't handle big name players - I'm so excited by this, it is exactly what I want from my club

Yeah, I'd take the constantly underperforming Mills back on stupid wages. And while we're at it get rid of Pearson's shit replacement - Morgan.

You come out with the same boring repetitive old shite.

Go to the Reebok and watch the big name players then, do us all a favour.

Archived