Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Waghorn's Interview last night....

That's being kind.

I don't think he is a Troll.. I'm pretty sure he probably means what he says.

I blame too much cheap French plonk.

:angry:

Well the plonk has an impact but the point remains, we are unable to accommodate anything other than League 1 tryers and therefore are destined to be also rans IMO - you don't have to agree, just enjoy the mediocrity but the Leicester I love was a greater thing than this, even as recently as Micky Adams days

Well the plonk has an impact but the point remains, we are unable to accommodate anything other than League 1 tryers and therefore are destined to be also rans IMO - you don't have to agree, just enjoy the mediocrity but the Leicester I love was a greater thing than this, even as recently as Micky Adams days

It's not 1999 we don't have Muzzy Izzett, Steve Guppy or Neil Lennon. But newsflash they weren't big name players when we signed them. Young players we're bringing in like Knockaert, Marshall, Drinkwater have the potential to do a great job for us for years to come though, you know that. You're trolling and as I for one keep responding, you're doing so successfully. Congratulations.

Troll so bad, bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaabbababauowepjfdpekwfrpwerpkfp]lrf

Troll

It's not 1999 we don't have Muzzy Izzett, Steve Guppy or Neil Lennon. But newsflash they weren't big name players when we signed them. Young players we're bringing in like Knockaert, Marshall, Drinkwater have the potential to do a great job for us for years to come though, you know that. You're trolling and as I for one keep responding, you're doing so successfully. Congratulations.

There's no use talking sense to him Mark, he's stuck in a loop

Like Nugent and Konchesky

Will you please take your arrogant, spoilt little baby posts and **** off? Since your 'big name', 'record signings' have left - we have been top of the league, our highest position in 10 ****ING YEARS! Open your eyes mate and stop living in ****ing dream land.

Ungrateful sod, I thought that since Pearson proved you wrong that you'd drop this pathetic little charade, or at least admit you were wrong, or kindly join someone else's forum so I don't have to be reminded that we really do have some shit fans.

Coming to the KP on Saturday?

Anybody got Foxesplayer and watched Stringer's interview with Waggy? When he asks the question about a bit of needle in the game especially with Matt Mills, Waggy's facial expression and demeanour says a lot! Clearly didn't like Mills and I get the impression the feeling is mutual for a lot of the squad.

:D Thanks for pointing that out. Very amusing.

Stringer: Matt Mills was at the centre of a few tackles tonight

Waghorn: Mmmmmm.

Stringer: I'll ask another one shall I? (laugh)

Overpaying for someone does not make them a big name player.

Mills has done less in this league than Wes Morgan. And he has proved to be vastly superior to Mills in every single way except one... How much he cost.

Konchesky and Nugent have done more in their careers than Danns and Beckford ever will, but there is no problem with them.

Keep banging your tiny little drum though!

Mills has done less in this league than Wes Morgan. And he has proved to be vastly superior to Mills in every single way except one... How much he cost.

Konchesky and Nugent have done more in their careers than Danns and Beckford ever will, but there is no problem with them.

There are so many holes in your drum I'm surprised you can beat it at all? 400 games for a massively under achieving Florist side is an achievement???? Suggests they couldn't afford anyone else to me - and we still have no one to play alongside Big Wes do we? And hey, what if Wes gets injured? Great management to have one central defender at the club.

You're also going to have define 'done more' Sure Nuge has played more games in his career than Becks but has scored a whopping 16 goals less in a 130 games more - less Prem goals too. The sad thing for me is we have got rid of 'disruptive expensive players' and kept dross like Waggy who must be on a good whack and cost £3m but has scored less goals than any striker ever (even Akinbyi).

We still have no real leader on the pitch and our midfield is so light Neill Lennon could have played against them on his own!!

Drum my arse.......

Nugent's done more in his career then Beckford ever will? That's very questionable.....Beckford has a better Premiership scoring rate than Nugent already.

Edit: Seenitall beat me to it.

this is all ericssons fault :whistle:

Nugent's done more in his career then Beckford ever will? That's very questionable.....Beckford has a better Premiership scoring rate than Nugent already.

Edit: Seenitall beat me to it.

How many England Caps and FA Cup winners medals does Beckford have? I'm sure he will look back at his career and think, oh well I did score 9 goals for Everton in the Premier before Moyes chucked him out quicker than you can say "expensive flop".

There are so many holes in your drum I'm surprised you can beat it at all? 400 games for a massively under achieving Florist side is an achievement???? Suggests they couldn't afford anyone else to me - and we still have no one to play alongside Big Wes do we? And hey, what if Wes gets injured? Great management to have one central defender at the club.

It's not an achievement compared to others, but compared to Mills it is and that's who we are comparing him against. Morgan has finished higher in the league than Mills more often. He's also been the superior player for us by some distance, that is unquestionable. So the point stands, Mills is not a big name player. He's an average player we paid ridiculously over the odds for.

You're also going to have define 'done more' Sure Nuge has played more games in his career than Becks but has scored a whopping 16 goals less in a 130 games more - less Prem goals too.

Well the England Cap and the FA Cup winners medal for a start.

The sad thing for me is we have got rid of 'disruptive expensive players' and kept dross like Waggy who must be on a good whack and cost £3m but has scored less goals than any striker ever (even Akinbyi).

You forget that those expensive players were also dross. Less goals than any striker ever... other than the season he scored more in the league that Beckford did last year obviously.

So you would SERIOUSLY rather have Matt Mills than Wes Morgan? If that's the case then I'm done, you're just trolling. There is no way anyone can suggest that Wes Morgan hasn't been a far superior player for us than Matt Mills. Mills has flattered to deceive everywhere he's gone. Also, are you somehow forgetting that we have an international centre back in Sean St Ledger, a player who played the majority of his games in the PL last season in Zak Whitbread and two young, talented and highly rated CB's in Moore and Keane? So I count 5 CB's, rather than one and that's not even taking into account the fact that De Laet can play there too.

You're also going to have define 'done more' Sure Nuge has played more games in his career than Becks but has scored a whopping 16 goals less in a 130 games more - less Prem goals too. The sad thing for me is we have got rid of 'disruptive expensive players' and kept dross like Waggy who must be on a good whack and cost £3m but has scored less goals than any striker ever (even Akinbyi).

Ok, I'll define done more; Konchesky has played for a top ten Premier League club and been a massive part of a Europa League campaign that saw his team in the final, which he played in. Nugent has played in the PL and did enough to earn an England cap and won an FA Cup medal - that's more than Danns and Beckford will ever manage. Danns is a bang average Championship player who has achieved nothing of note in his career, the highlight of Beckford's career has been a couple of FA cup goals when he was at Leeds - he's really achieved nothing since he left there, and he didn't achieve much there in the first place!

We've gotten rid of players who weren't good enough or didn't want to play for our club. How many goals has the mighty Jermaine Beckford scored since sigining for Huddersfield? Oh yeah - two! Just shows what you can achieve when you're able to manage such a prodigious talent.

Waghorn isn't here to lead the line, or bang in 20 goals a season - he's here because he's a decent squad player when our first choice options aren't available and he's got a good attitude and actually cares about playing for this club.

We still have no real leader on the pitch and our midfield is so light Neill Lennon could have played against them on his own!!

Explain yourself. Our midfield has dominated a lot of games this season, against far more physical opposition - against Blackburn, Etuhu and Murphy didn't get a sniff. Seriously, don't just make vague statements, explain how our midfield is lightweight. Do you even see any games over there? If you don't, then I doubt you're in any position to talk about how our midfield plays.

We end up with the mighty Waggy, they get our record signing because we can't handle big name players - I'm so excited by this, it is exactly what I want from my club

You really are chump,.

On the other hand you might be right, maybe we should get Mills back... and Beckford and aim for the dizzy heights of 12th.

Amazing how idiots (always the same few people too) support players who did nothing here apart from pick up their pay-cheques but dislike players who had our best season for a decade... or this time around could better even that.

So you would SERIOUSLY rather have Matt Mills than Wes Morgan? If that's the case then I'm done, you're just trolling. There is no way anyone can suggest that Wes Morgan hasn't been a far superior player for us than Matt Mills. Mills has flattered to deceive everywhere he's gone. Also, are you somehow forgetting that we have an international centre back in Sean St Ledger, a player who played the majority of his games in the PL last season in Zak Whitbread and two young, talented and highly rated CB's in Moore and Keane? So I count 5 CB's, rather than one and that's not even taking into account the fact that De Laet can play there too.

exactly, the guy is a just a troll... or a clueless buffoon

Archived