Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc Jordan

Millwall Away!

A bit over the top. Christmas coming up, middle of the month. Some people simply just can't afford it all, especially at this time of the year.

Meh. it's still very disappointing considering we managed well over double that at Doncaster last year, and they were similar prices.

Ok, maybe I worded that wrongly...

I am fed up of going to away games and seeing elderly folks sitting near the top. Get tickets at the bottom for crying out loud. Secondly, nothing irritates me more when you get evil stares from a father after singing 'Get into them, fvck them up'. Unfortunately, a large majority of children live sheltered non-swearing lives, its FOOTBALL, what do you expect.

So I'll put it this way instead: 'hopefully there will be a much larger proportion of 16-50 year olds there as opposed to previous away games so we can create a bit of an atmosphere'

I go with my son, (I'm 60, he's 19), and he usually STARTS 'Get into them..........' When we're at City, all father/son stuff is left in the car, it's just two mates having a rockin day out - as long as he buys the beers!

Archived