Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc Jordan

Millwall Away!

We were let straight out after the game last season, for the first time ever. They did filter fans in turn onto the trains, but we weren't locked in.

Or it may have been the season before. Too much alcohol involved.

We were let straight out after the game last season, for the first time ever. They did filter fans in turn onto the trains, but we weren't locked in.

Or it may have been the season before. Too much alcohol involved.

They seem to let us out straight away when we lose, they certainly did the season before last anyway.

They kept us behind for what seemed like an age in the League One season, great day though.

Like I say, alcohol plays a huge part of Millwall away days. We have recently been let straight out, but may have been kept in briefly last season, but I really don't remember.

The League 1 game was a piss take of epic proportions. The Millwall fans were too busy fighting among themselves to care about us. Funniest thing was the line of riot vans outside, with an ice cream van sat in the middle of them. Well, I thought it was funny...

Seriously unsure whether I'll bother. Knowing me I'll go and do it but the last two Millwall away's have been nothing short of abysmal in every single way, both performance wise and atmosphere wise we've been utterly horrendous.

Probably go depending on the price, if it's decent I'll go.

Problem with keeping fans in is if you've got a london midland and your booked on a certain train, then you'll likely miss.

If you know that there's a big chance of being held in, such as with a trip to Millwall, why don't you book your ticket for a later train in the first place? :dunno:

Was awful, we played awfully, a serious insult that we were outfought by a side who had nothing to play for when we had a chance to sneak into the top six, had never felt that after a Leicester game, genuinely didn't fancy another game that season.

The most irritating thing about Millwall away is the first time I went it was absolutely superb, the last two times have been on par with the likes of Reading away.

Last time I went was the time we played just after Christmas. Completely different to when we played them in the title winning season, which was a class day out.

We had an end full of embarrassing kiddies giving it the big'un who thought it was compulsory to wear the same Fila/Tacchini tracktop as everyone else (not that I've got anything against those brands, but if you're gonna go casual try and stand out from the crowd a bit FFS) and sing ****ing EDL songs. Barely ten percent stood up and atmosphere was flat as a pancake. Days like that make me despair at our support.

Hopefully that won't be the experience this year though. The boozers around London Bridge are superb as well.

Was awful, we played awfully, a serious insult that we were outfought by a side who had nothing to play for when we had a chance to sneak into the top six, had never felt that after a Leicester game, genuinely didn't fancy another game that season.

The most irritating thing about Millwall away is the first time I went it was absolutely superb, the last two times have been on par with the likes of Reading away.

There were only 2 more away games left after that anyway?!

Was shocking performance, least we scored unlike when Sven was here, Kirkland went off at HT for being shit i remember.

I hope for 2009 like game there again, good result, great atmoshpere.

Last time I went was the time we played just after Christmas. Completely different to when we played them in the title winning season, which was a class day out.

We had an end full of embarrassing kiddies giving it the big'un who thought it was compulsory to wear the same Fila/Tacchini tracktop as everyone else (not that I've got anything against those brands, but if you're gonna go casual try and stand out from the crowd a bit FFS) and sing ****ing EDL songs. Barely ten percent stood up and atmosphere was flat as a pancake. Days like that make me despair at our support.

Hopefully that won't be the experience this year though. The boozers around London Bridge are superb as well.

This, exactly this.

Last year was similar yet if anything even worse, considering we were looking like a possible late sneak into the play-offs we were absolutely shite, diabolical support and majority sat again. Fully agreed about League One, that was an outstanding day, one of my best ever I'd say.

There were only 2 more away games left after that anyway?!

Was shocking performance, least we scored unlike when Sven was here, Kirkland went off at HT for being shit i remember.

I hope for 2009 like game there again, good result, great atmoshpere.

There was one away (Leeds which I boycotted) and two home games (which I wish I had), I had never ever felt so disillusioned with the club, the team were a disgrace and the 'support' was equally hideous.

Archived