Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE IS BACK!

Well, I just received an E-mail from FPL today and I am happy that we can choose our teams again and compete against people from all over the world. Like last season, I will create a Leicester City FC league again. So for all of you who would like to join, post your E-Mail on this thread so that I can send you the access code.

I am excited and have already picked my players for the full 100!

How do you feel about it?

Can't wait until August! :scarf:

I got the same email yesterday night too. I'm not bothered about it really, it's nowhere near as good as the Sun's Dream Team (even though that has an entry fee). The Fantasy Premier League is too much hassle for my liking, you can make changes every week which is a bit stupid imo.

I'll stick to the Dream Team :)

I got the same email yesterday night too. I'm not bothered about it really, it's nowhere near as good as the Sun's Dream Team (even though that has an entry fee). The Fantasy Premier League is too much hassle for my liking, you can make changes every week which is a bit stupid imo.

140165[/snapback]

It's all about taste. The ability to swap players is realistic enough, since teams in the real Prem can do trades during the season as well. And changes CAN be done, as you say correctly. Nobody is forced to do so.

And, above all, it is still for free... ;)

140165[/snapback]

It's all about taste. The ability to swap players is realistic enough, since teams in the real Prem can do trades during the season as well. And changes CAN be done, as you say correctly. Nobody is forced to do so.

And, above all, it is still for free... ;)

140167[/snapback]

Im in Alex!!

Get me the code when you are ready!!

Cheers!

I wouldnt mind having a go at this. Can i just check its THIS website we are playing from.

140218[/snapback]

Well its the one im thinking of and created a team for so I hope so!!

Can you not just post the code on here?

140225[/snapback]

Err... Nope. It is just a matter of security that I send out invitations via E-mail. I count on people to join on their own. This way, I can be sure that everybody really wants to participate, taking it seriously.

Can you not just post the code on here?

140225[/snapback]

Err... Nope. It is just a matter of security that I send out invitations via E-mail. I count on people to join on their own. This way, I can be sure that everybody really wants to participate, taking it seriously.

140429[/snapback]

We'll get a lot more members in the league if you just post it on here.

I'll have a go anyway.

iv signed up now and created my team. it was a hard choice for who to pick and not to pick! Cheers Swiss_Fox for sending the code!

140759[/snapback]

I guess it's the same hard choice for everybody else, too. "If only I could..." We all start off with a fair 100, but it's later in the season when the values change that it becomes really interesting and - sometimes - even suspenseful... B)

Welcome to the Leicester City FC league, Hitesh!

Looking forward to a great season!

iv signed up now and created my team. it was a hard choice for who to pick and not to pick! Cheers Swiss_Fox for sending the code!

140759[/snapback]

I guess it's the same hard choice for everybody else, too. "If only I could..." We all start off with a fair 100, but it's later in the season when the values change that it becomes really interesting and - sometimes - even suspenseful... B)

Welcome to the Leicester City FC league, Hitesh!

Looking forward to a great season!

140808[/snapback]

Im looking forward to it to. havent done a fantasy league in a while so its gonna be tough. But im looking forward to the challenge.

Archived